STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Volare

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW Passat TDI, 2022 JLURD
Hey gang, just joined the club on Monday. Took delivery of a 2018 JLU Sport in Sting Gray with a tan cloth interior. Let the mods begin! Not planning anything too wild, but we shall see. For those of you with same color combo and Hotheads, I'd be interested to know what color headliner you got. I'm undecided at this point...
Sponsored

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

germasian715

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 4xe
Just got my VIN yesterday!! D Status. Just ordered it last Saturday. Hoping it gets built quick, only a JLU Sport S so nothing special. Anyone else order a 2020 Sport S with the LED pack yet? Just curious if it is the exact same as what is on the Sahara.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Just got my VIN yesterday!! D Status. Just ordered it last Saturday. Hoping it gets built quick, only a JLU Sport S so nothing special. Anyone else order a 2020 Sport S with the LED pack yet? Just curious if it is the exact same as what is on the Sahara.
Congrats and welcome!

Yes, same Mopar headlights and fogs as the Sahara and Rubicon. Though, I don't think the package for the Sport S includes the rest of the led exterior lighting.

germasian715

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 4xe
Congrats and welcome!

Yes, same Mopar headlights and fogs as the Sahara and Rubicon. Though, I don't think the package for the Sport S includes the rest of the led exterior lighting.
Awesome! I was just worried about having the same projectors, fogs and signal lights. So hopefully it will have the fender lights as well

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! I was just worried about having the same projectors, fogs and signal lights. So hopefully it will have the fender lights as well
Hate to burst your bubble, but according to the 2020 order guide the sport s gets the option of "LED headlamp and fog lamp group" which is code ADA for $695. Sahara and Rubicon has the optional AD6 LED lighting group for $995. Of all the led lighting, its the headlamps that you'll appreciate the most because they are a huge improvement over the halogens. The rest is more for styling and will go unnoticed when your having fun behind the wheel.

Sponsored

germasian715

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 4xe
Hate to burst your bubble, but according to the 2020 order guide the sport s gets the option of "LED headlamp and fog lamp group" which is code ADA for $695. Sahara and Rubicon has the optional AD6 LED lighting group for $995. Of all the led lighting, its the headlamps that you'll appreciate the most because they are a huge improvement over the halogens. The rest is more for styling and will go unnoticed when your having fun behind the wheel.
Oh well. You're right, I wont notice it behind the wheel anyway. The projector lights will be a HUGE improvement and I was looking for replacement bulbs for the side fenders. I guess I will just be spending $70 to get the LED bulbs I found a month ago. Thanks for the update!