Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Yessir, these are the best tires on the planet, for what I do with my rig.....:)
I’ve enjoyed mine quite a bit as well. Big improvement over the trail runner on the road, and you don’t lose a lot off road.

Juni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport
That brings back memories. I stayed at French Creek for a school trip maybe like 40 years ago. All I remember is it being hot and buggy. :(
For us, Temperature was nice, but i got ate alive by mosquitoes in the time it took to unpack the bug spray. Lots of spiders too. But otherwise a great trip! Nice hiking trails, and there's a nice swimming pool.

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse

Sponsored

Sital

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys - Reign
For us, Temperature was nice, but i got ate alive by mosquitoes in the time it took to unpack the bug spray. Lots of spiders too. But otherwise a great trip! Nice hiking trails, and there's a nice swimming pool.
So I see the spiders are still there too. Big suckers, at least the one that was on my cabin wall. :crying:

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
Picked it up from the economy parking lot at Washington-Dulles International Airport after two weeks of R&R in Hawaii. Drove it home... parked it... went to bed.

The rental JKs did well for, well, rental JKs, but was nice to get back into my Rubi. Made me really appreciate how far they came from JK to JL. No, they aren’t perfect, but was pretty clear that FCA listened when they designed the JL, respected the heritage, and tried to assemble a platform that would accomplish what we all wanted. Personally I think they’ve done a hell of a job...

Now I’m going to pull the doors and try to enjoy the start of fall here before I have to lock the Rubi back up in the garage and head back overseas in a couple days.

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Now I’m going to pull the doors and try to enjoy the start of fall here before I have to lock the Rubi back up in the garage and head back overseas in a couple days.
Go cry on your big bag of money! :giggle:

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
Go cry on your big bag of money! :giggle:
No big bag of money for me, and it’s not what motivates me anyway. I’ve never once taken in these assignments for what they can do for me... but rather what I can do for them.

Sponsored

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
No big bag of money for me, and it’s not what motivates me anyway. I’ve never once taken in these assignments for what they can do for me... but rather what I can do for them.
Four score and seven years ago!

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Took it hunting with some friends. Used the winch to help recover a downed wild pig and the hitch-hoist for processing.

4DF93262-B5E0-4B36-B77A-00DD60434850.jpeg

A5CCF57F-81F4-41FB-8896-428668ABEB3C.jpeg
What did you take it with?
Sponsored