Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
I’m active duty Army but before the Army I was and still am a proud gun owner, but since I’m stationed over in Hawaii and if most know about this lovely state you have to register with the police and in ways I don’t agree with that. When I do come back to the “mainland” I do plan on at least getting my pistols from my family and get a concealed weapons permit. There are some pesky chickens otherwise that I would’ve shot that crap on our patios where my kids play that we clean almost every day and yes we have sent a complaint to the military housing personnel.
http://hawaiirifleassociation.org/hawaii-gun-laws/

CanAmMick

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL, 2017 Honda Pilot Touring
Occupation
USAF Retired Helicopter mechanic
Always carry my Sig P229 Legion, 357 Sig. Here in Wyoming you can conceal carry or open carry without a license if your a resident of the state.

I got pulled over one day for speeding and gave the Deputy my conceal carry license along with my retired military ID. He informed me that I didn’t have to show the license. Told him I would feel better if he knew I was carrying. He was a cool guy and ended up sending me on my way with no ticket.

MD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES350, Ford F150, Kawasaki Teryx Sport
In AZ I always carry. For deep concealment a Kahr PM 9 (9mm) with crimson trace lazer. For a bit more fire power a Glock 19 (9mm) with tritium night sights which I like to carry in a Gum Creek under the steering wheel holster. I never leave the gun in the vehicle once I exit the vehicle (most guns are stolen from vehicles), and a Glock 20 10mm for much heavier fire power when out wheeling or out and about in the woods. I have iwb holsters but prefer the comfort of owb holsters. Hope it’s never needed against 2 legged threats but I always carry with a chambered round. Now if you really want to be smart about it, purchase a good CCW insurance policy. Like all insurance policies. They seem like a waste of money until needed.........
JL Rubicon 4 door hard top

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
The Mrs. sent this to me this AM. This guy makes some great points and has a ton of common sense, something the left is severely lacking. OK, fine sorry to bring a little bit of politics into this but this guy says it like it is.
DISCLAIMER - Snowflakes will likely melt while watching this. Please proceed to your nearest safe zone and color with crayons and play with play-doh.

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wise words I once heard. “Always carry, never tell.”

Ed El Man

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Ducati XDiavel S, 2011 Ducati 848 Evo, 2008 Mazda CX-9 Grandtouring (the beater)
Vehicle Showcase
Armed American,; not armed vehicle...
DA70E1F9-F320-40A5-AFC0-1223D2CE9D6B.jpeg
Could not agree more with your statement. Never ever leave a firearm unattended if it is not locked up in a safe or vault. When my weapon is with me it never leaves my body until it's getting put back in the safe.I have several firearm decals on my rear window including a 6x6 Glock one. Proud as hell supporter of the NRA and not once has my Jeep or truck been messed with or tried to be broken into @Ed El Man

At Risk Ute

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
milehightrails.com
Vehicle(s)
‘94 YJ, ‘21 JLR, ‘22 JLUR XR, ‘23 392 XR
Occupation
Retired Navy
So... a Mossberg Shockwave fits nicely under the 2 door rear seat. :bandit::like:
Sponsored