Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
One more from the other day of my baby sitting waiting for me in the parking lot :)

IMG_2649.JPG
Can’t tell if your enjoying your new ride or not ;)Now it’s time to let those mods fly. Do you have any plans for your Jeep?

MBurgJL

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Damn that looks good too I’m digging that color combo
Thank you. I like how the red accents look with the granite paint. This is my first dark color vehicle. It does show the dirt, but it is a Jeep so.....

OP
OP
steelerpsugirl

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
Can’t tell if your enjoying your new ride or not ;)Now it’s time to let those mods fly. Do you have any plans for your Jeep?
Nope, not at all LOL! I am limited since I am leasing buuut.... about to put LEDs on (fog, headlights, blinkers), switched out the antenna (small but fun!), and ONE day getting some nice tires!

Sponsored

OP
OP
steelerpsugirl

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you. I like how the red accents look with the granite paint. This is my first dark color vehicle. It does show the dirt, but it is a Jeep so.....
It is a SWEET looking Jeep! One day I hope to get a Rubi :) Gotta work my way up the ladder of Wranglers!

MBurgJL

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Nope, not at all LOL! I am limited since I am leasing buuut.... about to put LEDs on (fog, headlights, blinkers), switched out the antenna (small but fun!), and ONE day getting some nice tires!
Sounds like a great start. I love the LED lights. Tires change the look so much too. Happy modding!

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Just because your leasing now doesnt mean you cant keep it when your lease is up :like: I think you will be extremely happy with LED's all around

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Those cloth seats? How do you like them so far? You have kids? How are they holding up to the abuse?

Sponsored

MBurgJL

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Those cloth seats? How do you like them so far? You have kids? How are they holding up to the abuse?
Yes they are cloth. I like them. They do show dirt, but they wipe off pretty well. I have two boys 15 and 12. Soccer games this weekend in the rain should be a good test. BTW I have 1993 miles on my Jeep.

OP
OP
steelerpsugirl

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes they are cloth. I like them. They do show dirt, but they wipe off pretty well. I have two boys 15 and 12. Soccer games this weekend in the rain should be a good test. BTW I have 1993 miles on my Jeep.
I have to agree with that- cloth seats are really excellent quality. I don't miss leather at all (had it on the past 4 cars). I have 5 and 8 year old boys and so far so good. I have a little less on my Jeep, about 875 miles, but I am incredibly impressed! Once we get the dogs in and go to the lake with kayaks I will let you know how they do!

OP
OP
steelerpsugirl

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just because your leasing now doesnt mean you cant keep it when your lease is up :like: I think you will be extremely happy with LED's all around
Exactly! Or trade and and try out another Wrangler model ;)