Sponsored

FINALLY! Evo Enforcer Pro Dream

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
So I finally was able to pull the trigger on this kit after so many times having to push things back (families are expensive :P ) just ordered the stage 4 enforcer pro kit.
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...it-w-compression-adjusters-stage-4-plus-black

I am currently stock and was hoping to find more info on those that went with this kit but according to the search tool on forums, it’s very few and far between. People saying they are going with the kit and then either disappear or go another route. So I suppose I’m curious if anyone has any insight as to why that is, making sure there aren’t headaches that I’m not aware of bc from what I’ve researched, I’ve been in love with this kit for months.

Have the steering stabilizer, bump stops, tire carrier, wheels and tires (37s) added.

However I was curious, with stock rear bumpers, will 37s Clear the rear bumper? I saw a picture of someone with 35s and it was crazy how tight the figment looked so was a little nervous.

Also, the description in the kit states:
“Necessary equipment is included to convert including brake line provisions, bump stop extensions, swaybar end links, limit straps and hardware” Is there additional brake line or sway bar work that I’ll need to do in addition to the purchase for this kit? I’m having the kit professional installed, just trying to budget appropriately and avoid surprises. Thanks all! And super excited to finally get this going!
Sponsored

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
So I finally was able to pull the trigger on this kit after so many times having to push things back (families are expensive :P ) just ordered the stage 4 enforcer pro kit.
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...it-w-compression-adjusters-stage-4-plus-black

I am currently stock and was hoping to find more info on those that went with this kit but according to the search tool on forums, it’s very few and far between. People saying they are going with the kit and then either disappear or go another route. So I suppose I’m curious if anyone has any insight as to why that is, making sure there aren’t headaches that I’m not aware of bc from what I’ve researched, I’ve been in love with this kit for months.

Have the steering stabilizer, bump stops, tire carrier, wheels and tires (37s) added.

However I was curious, with stock rear bumpers, will 37s Clear the rear bumper? I saw a picture of someone with 35s and it was crazy how tight the figment looked so was a little nervous.

Also, the description in the kit states:
“Necessary equipment is included to convert including brake line provisions, bump stop extensions, swaybar end links, limit straps and hardware” Is there additional brake line or sway bar work that I’ll need to do in addition to the purchase for this kit? I’m having the kit professional installed, just trying to budget appropriately and avoid surprises. Thanks all! And super excited to finally get this going!
I might be able to help "a little". We ran 37s on stock lift for a bit - we didnt have any issues on road. Off-road you would def rub. If you question was regarding spare tire - you will need some type of relocation kit for that. Hope that helps.

OP
OP
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I might be able to help "a little". We ran 37s on stock lift for a bit - we didnt have any issues on road. Off-road you would def rub. If you question was regarding spare tire - you will need some type of relocation kit for that. Hope that helps.
Ahhhh that must be what the additional holes are in the tire carrier I’m an idiot. Good to know though!
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/tire-carriers/3032b-evo-manufacturing-hd-hinge-tire-carrier-black

When you say stock lift? Are you referring to a lift with stock parts (fenders/bumper)? What lift did you go with? A little surprised 37s will still rub when people are putting 40s on this thing.

Last edited:

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Ahhhh that must be what the additional holes are in the tire carrier I’m an idiot. Good to know though!
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/tire-carriers/3032b-evo-manufacturing-hd-hinge-tire-carrier-black

When you say stock lift? Are you referring to a lift with stock parts (fenders/bumper)? What lift did you go with? A little surprised 37s will still rub when people are putting 40s on this thing.
I meant: a stock rubicon with 37s. Stock bumpers. You would rub fenders and other parts. A lift would prevent all that rubbing. I went with the MetalCloak 3.5”.

For the spare: a spare relocation bracket would need to be used to lift the tire and push it out from the Jeep. Many out there. I went with Teraflex Alpha.

Sponsored

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
Did you see this post? Not sure if it's the same kit though.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/evo-coilover-kit.28946/
I had not actually!! It does look like the same kit. I'll have the system install at a shop here but will absolutely share that forum. Thanks for sharing man!

Congrats! You will LOVE the coilover setup!!
Thanks man! It was a really hard choice between this and the evo enforcer overland but in all it was like $3k more, already spending all that money, go big baby! hah! Can't wait, and will have updates and pics soon!

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
Officially orderred! Already receiving notifications for shipment! Ryan Jensen over at Northridge was awesome! Can't wait to have this baby installed!

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 11.43.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 11.43.40 PM.png
Sponsored