Sponsored

Katzkin leather for JL Wrangler

LaurenLeigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS 2.0 Turbo Bikini Pearl; 2009 JK Sahara
Anyone with the Katzkin leather getting heat or vented installed. Wanted to know how it’s working on the JL
I’m really considering adding it when I change my cloth to leather so I’m curious as well.
Sponsored

Dvol

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I just completed the Cardinal red Katzkin install on my Sting Gray JLU.....
Guess I'll be paying for upholstery work in the future, cheers to a good story you get to tell..

nlicalsi91

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara, 2005 Land Cruiser, 2008 4Runner Limited V6
Howdy,

Here's the first (successful) Katzkin Leather install w/ Ventilated Heated and COOLED seats!

And they said it couldn't be done..........

IMG_20190125_102032.jpg

IMG_20190125_101948.jpg

59445.jpeg

59446.jpeg

59185.jpeg
is that mahogany color??????

Sponsored

Katzkin

First Name
Katzkin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
I want to apologize for the delay in organizing a group buy for this group. We had an arrangement in place to launch near the end of June and that deal fell through. Please expect to see details posted by the end of the week for a group buy.
Since many of you want to keep or add a logo, we will partnering with a Jeep dealership to handle the transactions. As discussed here logos can only be added through our program with FCA/Mopar due to copyright rules.
Here is the logo guide:
https://katzkin.com/Res/images/MOPAR Logo Guide 2019.pdf

Here is a link to a configurator
https://katzkin.com/choose-your-design/dyo/

Link to predesigns :
www.moparvis.com

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
I want to apologize for the delay in organizing a group buy for this group. We had an arrangement in place to launch near the end of June and that deal fell through. Please expect to see details posted by the end of the week for a group buy.
Since many of you want to keep or add a logo, we will partnering with a Jeep dealership to handle the transactions. As discussed here logos can only be added through our program with FCA/Mopar due to copyright rules.
Here is the logo guide:
https://katzkin.com/Res/images/MOPAR Logo Guide 2019.pdf

Here is a link to a configurator
https://katzkin.com/choose-your-design/dyo/

Link to predesigns :
www.moparvis.com
thanks Katzkin team. Just as a reminder (since I just completed my Katzkin install), the "Moab" logo shown in this guide is the old one from many years ago. The newer Moab logo, which Katzkin does now have, isn't shown here. You may wish to update your logo guide.

MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to chime in for your help.... My local Jeep dealer spilled something on my passenger seat like brake fluid and did not own up to it so looking for anyone who may have replaced their tan leather JL seat for something else and want to sell one or all, just let me know. Just PM and lets talk...

TopsOff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' JLU Sport S
Settling into our new 20' Sport S. I'm finding the driver seat to be extremely stiff - a bit uncomfortable actually. Is the foam within the seats between factory cloth and leather the same? Has anyone here installed Katzkins and noticed a comfort level improvement? I'm thinking if the seat foam stays the same......this will just change the seat cover feeling and still be just as uncomfortable.

Sponsored

ReCKzX

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Can anyone recommend a Katzkin dealer in Southern California to buy from and do the install? Maybe even a dealership?

Jimmy_jak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Any idea of cost for black leather and heated seats installed for a 4d? Just plain black, nothing too fancy.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Any idea of cost for black leather and heated seats installed for a 4d? Just plain black, nothing too fancy.
I live right by southside auto trim in arlington Texas. They do katzkin leather and regular leather for just about every dealer in Dallas Fort worth.it will cost you around 13 to 1,400.I don't like the catholic and leather as much the factory leather because it's it is nicer but it's really thin and my dog can rip it easier with his nails but it's nice and you can expect about 1,400 for a 4 door in katzkin leather

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
Hi, is there an update on a group buy?

Thanks

03Indigo

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tundra Platinum, 2018 BMW M2, 2018 Ford Explorer, 2018 JLU Sport, 2020 Indian Scout
My kit arrived today, letting it air out and settle from being packed in the box, but got a few headrests done tonight...

2D1D5D52-4B30-425D-92C5-4AD62DB27421.jpeg

15E52253-D922-4DD1-8F00-4B80168FDEE5.jpeg

22E3F125-6ECE-4BEE-80CF-3BA74CD2779A.jpeg

B340ADEF-9196-42C3-8DC3-ACBF7D32BD45.jpeg
Sponsored