Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I can't praise American Adventure Lab enough with their dedication to customer service!!! I was one of their first customers to pre-order their high line fender kit. Lately it was starting to flash at weird times and wasn't consistent. I reached out to them concerning the issue and was sent out an updated replacement pair without any hassle!!! These guys are the real deal. They are constantly looking for ways to improve products and really care for their customers and not just the bottom line. Thank you @americanadventurelab

IMG_20190818_164553_734.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
4xnaz

4xnaz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Nice front end!!

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
I can't praise American Adventure Lab enough with their dedication to customer service!!! I was one of their first customers to pre-order their high line fender kit. Lately it was starting to flash at weird times and wasn't consistent. I reached out to them concerning the issue and was sent out an updated replacement pair without any hassle!!! These guys are the real deal. They are constantly looking for ways to improve products and really care for their customers and not just the bottom line. Thank you @americanadventurelab

IMG_20190818_164553_734.jpg

The small connector joining the 2 lights together on mine is flaky. I had to push the pins back in , may add some silicon or call them.

Sponsored

OP
OP
4xnaz

4xnaz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
The small connector joining the 2 lights together on mine is flaky. I had to push the pins back in , may add some silicon or call them.
Seriously, its as simple as a call. Brit and his team are always in pursuit of 100% customer satisfaction!

OP
OP
4xnaz

4xnaz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Some action shots, running the new RPM Steering set up. Also the addition of a rear Adams Driveline to match the front was a last minute change.

IMG_20190908_101317_674.jpg

IMG_20190907_195743_487.jpg

IMG_20190908_095629_907.jpg

IMG_20190907_205728_785.jpg

0906191225_HDR.jpg

0906191226_HDR.jpg

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
I tell you, looking at your pics, man I can't wait to get a JLUR. This MR2 needs to sell, it's starting to get to me. Oh well, I'll just enjoy watching you & learn what you & others are doing. The wait may save me from having to do things more than once. Maybe...

OP
OP
4xnaz

4xnaz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I tell you, looking at your pics, man I can't wait to get a JLUR. This MR2 needs to sell, it's starting to get to me. Oh well, I'll just enjoy watching you & learn what you & others are doing. The wait may save me from having to do things more than once. Maybe...
I can't wait to see your build as well. And you're doing it right by watching these other builds. Anything to save you some heartache both financially and mentally with your build is a bonus. Thank you for all the compliments, I really appreciate that.

Sponsored

SandboxRubi

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
On your rear fender did you just remove the stock inner liner like the front?

WranglerAdvs

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JK Sahara, 2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to get some feedback on the Metalcloak Lift. What do you think of it after all this time and what would you have done differently when it comes to lifting your JL. Thank you.

OP
OP
4xnaz

4xnaz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
On your rear fender did you just remove the stock inner liner like the front?
Yes, I removed both front and rear factory inner fender liners. I still havent installed an aftermarket rear liner yet and I'll replace the front DV8 liners with a matching set of whatever I choose for the rear. More than likely, I'll go with the American Adventure Lab front and rear liners.

OP
OP
4xnaz

4xnaz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to get some feedback on the Metalcloak Lift. What do you think of it after all this time and what would you have done differently when it comes to lifting your JL. Thank you.
After a full year of using the 3.5" Metalcloak Gamechanger lift and putting it to a true test of daily driving and offroad beat downs, I have never experienced any kind of part failure and it still has great road manners for daily use.

If I were to do anything from this build all over again, it would have to be an axle swap to 1 tons and run 40" tires from the start. This is still on my radar as an upcoming change but I wish I had done it from the beginning. It is fully capable of the trails I choose the way it sits, I just want more. The Jeep morphine runs deep in these veins and I want more. LOL