• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Oklahoma Mopar OEM BSM (Blind Spot Monitoring) parts for sale

TexaslJustin

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited Power Top
I had planned to add BSM (Blind Spot Monitoring) feature on my JL but decided not to proceed further since I need to upgrade Body Wiring Harness, Door Wiring Harness and Jumpers. I would assume these will work great if one already has upgraded Body Wiring from the factory or plan to upgrade. Tazer JL works great enables to turn on/off lots of hidden features including BSM if it had the latest firmware. I have installed those once and took out.

Blind Spot Radar x 2EA (Part # 68382569AD)
Blind Spot Radar Bracket (Left) x 1EA (Part # 68376512AA)
Blind Spot Radar Bracket (Right) x 1EA (Part # 68376511AA)
Wire Harness (Left) x 1EA (Part # 68376503AA)
Wire Harness (Right) x 1EA (Part # 68376502AA)
Mirror-Outside Rear-View. Blind Spot enabled (Driver side) x 1EA (Part # 68281893AE)
Mirror-Outside Rear-View Blind Spot enabled (Passenger side) x 1EA (Part # 68281892AE)

Thinking about selling all the above at $500, delivery charges on the buyer.

Send me message if interested.

CA38769D-F58B-4367-AFBC-F9EF53DC0141.jpeg

B8BB1ACB-7CE2-457E-8E84-197F70F6D689.jpeg

0EF30996-8C16-4C71-B4DD-ADF0ADD9D98E.jpeg
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

bek327

First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JL
Are you interested in just selling the Tazer? if so how much? You can call or text me at 817-688-2210 Thanks Bryan

bikinirubi

First Name
Arielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Would this work in a JL Rubicon that didn't opt for it?

OP
OP

TexaslJustin

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited Power Top
I'm in OKC dibs
Would this work in a JL Rubicon that didn't opt for it?
Please find the attached pdf’s for additional wiring at the last part of post that you might need to have per Mopar Tech Authority online (recommend you to consult with Service dept. for part number). Simply take your Rear Lamp assembly out and see if connector on the body side has 10 pins as BSM sensor wiring has. Otherwise, you might need to swap entire Body Wiring Harness but make sure you confirm with Service or someone who knows well enough.

Last edited: