Sponsored

is sahara interior leather or plastic? also, what to use on gauge cluster plastic?

nositting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS
i want to clean the sahara and i think the arm rests (doors and console) and steering wheel might be leather but i think the dash is plastic made to look like leather. i have cloth seats in case that matters. can someone confirm/deny what these materials are made out of? i have some general purpose interior cleaner by magiuers as well as a bottle of their leather cleaner.

also, i have plexus for soft top windows. i should use that on the clear plastic that’s over the gauges, correct?

appreciate any info!
Sponsored

stoowie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
i want to clean the sahara and i think the arm rests (doors and console) and steering wheel might be leather but i think the dash is plastic made to look like leather. i have cloth seats in case that matters. can someone confirm/deny what these materials are made out of? i have some general purpose interior cleaner by magiuers as well as a bottle of their leather cleaner.

also, i have plexus for soft top windows. i should use that on the clear plastic that’s over the gauges, correct?

appreciate any info!
Yers I would use Plexus with a SOFT micro fiber cloth