Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I know it may have been said before, but I had a great experience with Neil at DeMontrond in Conroe in ordering and buying my JLUR.

I got fantastic pricing, no haggling, no hassles, I had my own financing so I ordered it and 4 weeks later it arrived.

I was in and out of the dealership in less than 2 hours...including the test drive.

I drove off in the Jeep of my dreams, with an unbelieveable deal.

Don't bother going anywhere else in Texas. Your deal won't be as good.
Sponsored

flipflopgirl72

First Name
Stephayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Bikini Pearl 2007 Wrangler Sahara Silver
I am about to order from him this week as well, thanks for the referral! He does seem very no nonsense, he appreciates jeep owners and getting us what we want without all of the sales tactics I have experienced from other dealers. Can't wait to get my rubi ordered and driving soon!

OP
OP
BullMoose1776

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I am about to order from him this week as well, thanks for the referral! He does seem very no nonsense, he appreciates jeep owners and getting us what we want without all of the sales tactics I have experienced from other dealers. Can't wait to get my rubi ordered and driving soon!
Just remember, once you order,,be ready to drive! Sold orders move to the front of production at the factory!

jesnamy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Bikini (Amy)
We ordered from Neil on Saturday and he was very helpful and willing to answer all questions. We live in Louisiana and will be making the trip to Texas to pick up new JLUR

Sponsored

jeeplaw

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Dodge Charger Daytona, 2019 JLUR
Yep, count me in as a satisfied client of Neil's

Back in May when I picked it up..

xfSR3vybaWCNj5tRuo4dwTbYtLiYZmhCXpqR_J1j1opF0gTmJGmKAYw4AOhWNsGWcUZoDdlZ&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

How she stands now..

akD2D-Qn-Xd37827uu2z-m-TwLCDa5pHquV2eBrtgl2-W0dkbMx1wVC6Sf2kEmpiwiBbMnL2&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-2.jpg

flipflopgirl72

First Name
Stephayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I placed my order today with Neil, he was great! Told me to anticipate 6-8 weeks but they have been getting them a little earlier lately, so who knows. I'll be ready to make the drive to Houston when the time comes!!

Silverback_JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Just received my Jeep from Neil and I can’t recommend him enough. I’m sooooo happy now that it’s finally here! The whole process was a breeze. Now it’s time to hit some trails.

2DD9ADA5-83DC-4EC5-A02E-27D898C4ABDA.jpeg

flipflopgirl72

First Name
Stephayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just picked up my jeep from Neil at Demontrond and he was AMAZING!!! The ordering process was easy, the information received quickly during the build process. My jeep arrived in Houston on Monday last week and as of Friday still had not been transported to Conroe from the rail yard. I had already planned on the 4 hr drive this weekend but with the storm, made that transport a little longer. Neil went ABOVE AND BEYOND and found a driver that would transport my jeep from the rail yard yesterday. I was so impressed with his dedication and all of the staff at Demontrond were FANTASTIC!! If you live anywhere near the Houston area, Neil is your guy!! Give him a call and let him know I sent you!!

20190921_173210 (1).jpg

20190921_194354 (1).jpg

Boots

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Forester, 2004 Nissan Titan, 2020 Jeep JLUR (Ordered 9/7/2019)
I am headed to pick up my Sting Gray JLUR from Neil on Saturday. I ordered it on September 7th and it has arrived at the dealer today, October 2nd.
Neil came recommended by many members on the forum, and he gave me the best price when I was reaching out to all the Houston area dealers. No haggling...just a straight, solid number. He has been very nice so far and I hope the positive experience continues.
This will be our first Jeep and we are really excited about it.

Sponsored

JeepTeri

First Name
Teri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2016 Challenger Hellcat
Hubby and I might just give him a call about ordering what we want. I'm finding zero inventory of what I'm looking for :(

rcliff1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 tj, 2014 Mustang GT, 2017 Ford F350 Dually, 2020 Diesel Rubicon on order
ordered my Diesel JL on 12/9 from him......so far so good.....now the wait.
Sponsored