4-door undercloak skids

Wyle E Coyote

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Big thanks to MC!! I ordered the full underarmor skids for my ‘19 JLUR about a week before heading to Rubicon Jeep Jamboree. The sales guy assured me they would arrive in time for me to install. They did and I got them in a few days before rolling to the Rubicon trail. Man, those things saved my rig and they took a major beating. They are dented and gouged, but I think the rocks got the worst of it. Go figure that the one place where there wasn’t armor (near the cat S-pipe on the LH side) a boulder got its revenge and sucker-punched my exhaust, bending the MC plate against the exhaust. Made it through the Rubicon without any other damage but the MC skids show where I would have. Hope I can unbend the MC plates now!

PS I run LOD Destroyers sliders and they worked great also. But the MC and LOD share some of the same mounting points so without shims, the MC will not sit flat on the frame if you already mounted the LOD destroyers on.
Sponsored

CloakedWillys

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.metalcloak.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JL 2.0T Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sales and tech support for MetalCloak
Glad to hear that you enjoyed your Rubicon trip. I would like to see where that plate bent so we can see if it is something that can be improved. Please email it to me so i can share it with the guys here.