Hidden Falls This Weekend

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
Trying to put together a newbie/easy run this Friday evening or Saturday morning (16th/17th) at Hidden Falls near Austin. Any interest?
Sponsored

wrangster

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold the JLUS, New Ford Ranger 4X4 Lariat
Occupation
Retired and happy!
Vehicle Showcase
I may get down there someday but no can do this weekend. I would like to shoot sporting clays down there at copperhead creek, make a weekend interesting. If I was to trail it surely would be the easy course, just running a mostly stock JLUS with 32" Nitto Terra grapplers.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I wish we could make it, but we are going to some Gladiator event at River Oaks Jeep on Saturday. Also, with this heat wave we've had our kids(and I)would be miserable. I can't wait for the cooler weather!

Alacon01

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be moving down to the San antonio area in a couple months, would probably be down for a run, I want to get out and hit some parks down there, as long as we stay off the buggy lines.

coachgrinnan

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Trying to put together a newbie/easy run this Friday evening or Saturday morning (16th/17th) at Hidden Falls near Austin. Any interest?
Are you part of Austin Jeeppeople on Facebook? post there and see if you can get a group. There are lots of people willing to go, but it is woah hot right now. There will be some newbie runs set up in the next few months, I am sure.
Sponsored