Baja Designs: Plug and Play - Jeep JL Fog Pocket Kits

JL1LE

First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU White Rubicon
Can we see a cutoff pattern of the lights?
Any updates? This would still be nice to see... Can you explain the difference? It's hard to tell based on the pictures you took.

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Few minutes?
It will be a little bit longer before I post. Waiting on a product update to be added to the site. I'll definitely provide an update soon

Any updates? This would still be nice to see... Can you explain the difference? It's hard to tell based on the pictures you took.
We don't have cutoff photos showing the pattern against a wall

The SAE Squadrons are going to have reduced spill light and be compliant in all 50 states. These are similar to the wide cornering pattern except they have reduced glare and overall slightly less output

Wizzo

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport
Got my fogs with Amber wide cornering installed last night on my sport with rubicon bumper. A little unhappy with the flicker, but I'm hoping the tazer can solve it once I figure out how to set fogs as LED. Other than that they look amazing.

Sponsored

ScubaSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Got my fogs with Amber wide cornering installed last night on my sport with rubicon bumper. A little unhappy with the flicker, but I'm hoping the tazer can solve it once I figure out how to set fogs as LED. Other than that they look amazing.
Good choice on the Amber. I think they even look cool when they're off. Did you go sport, pro or SAE?

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Don't forget to apply your forum discount when ordering
Save 10% + $5 Shipping to the Lower 48!

Coupon Code: BDForums

Apply at www.bajadesigns.com
46197121331_31a9bbd9db_o.jpg

ScubaSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Please email [email protected] if you are currently experiencing flickering issues

Our product development team has decided to create an anti-flicker harness for those that experience issues. This isn't necessary on all Jeeps using our fog pocket kits

Here is the direct product link:
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Anti-Flicker-2-pin-Wiring-Harness.asp
Great to hear that you guys developed a fix for this that doesn't involve me going out and spending $200+ on a reprogrammer! I reached out to Luke. Please make sure to thank the engineers for me. For anybody hesitating to pick these up, even with the flicker these kits are awesome and Baja clearly stands behind their products. Highly recommend.

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey @BajaDesigns , do you sell the fog light harness bye itself? I have an aftermarket bumper (with no fog light holes) and I’d like to mount your SAE lights on it, but I’d prefer to use my stock fog light switch. Thanks!

Sponsored

Gorilla57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
Hey @BajaDesigns , do you sell the fog light harness bye itself? I have an aftermarket bumper (with no fog light holes) and I’d like to mount your SAE lights on it, but I’d prefer to use my stock fog light switch. Thanks!
I’m gonna bump this because I’m in the same situation.

ScubaSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
I ended up calling them and they hooked me up. The harnesses are $15 each. They even were able to apply the forum discount. Easy peasy.
My antiflicker harness should be arriving by next week. Ill update on the install. Should be pretty easy though. If the original kit is any indication, the hardest part will be getting the trim piece off that covers the fog lights. Now might be a good time to revisit cutting up some custom non-aero trim pieces.

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I ended up calling them and they hooked me up. The harnesses are $15 each. They even were able to apply the forum discount. Easy peasy.
(Yes, I'm responding to my own post.)

Not only did they hook me up, they shipped same day (like in a couple hours) and I'll have them Monday. I'm impressed!

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
I’m gonna bump this because I’m in the same situation.
Sorry about the delay - we do offer the adapters if you call 800-422-5292

A few other members have already ordered these over the phone. Feel free to ask for the forum discount too!

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com
Sponsored