Multiple Vehicle Recal Question

Jvillz

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR, 2019 Jeep Sport S
Tried looking through previous threads and just wanted to confirm. If you have two Jeeps that both need tire recalibration, is there a programmer available that will allow usage on both? I believe I read from one post that unmarrying a Tazer, returns that vehicle’s settings back to stock. Just wanted to confirm if the Superchips Flashcal or another programmer will allow use on two Jeeps and save the recal, or if you need to buy two separate devices. Thanks!
Sponsored

Jennitran

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Tried looking through previous threads and just wanted to confirm. If you have two Jeeps that both need tire recalibration, is there a programmer available that will allow usage on both? I believe I read from one post that unmarrying a Tazer, returns that vehicle’s settings back to stock. Just wanted to confirm if the Superchips Flashcal or another programmer will allow use on two Jeeps and save the recal, or if you need to buy two separate devices. Thanks! Visit Autoguysland to view more issues and solutions for your car that you may concern.
Did you find any programmer that allow to use on two Jeeps yet? According what i searched, there is no and Superchips Flashcal can't use for multiple vehicles. Because the original tune is stored in the unit's memory. If you can find any programmer, just update for us know it.

OP
OP

Jvillz

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR, 2019 Jeep Sport S
Did you find any programmer that allow to use on two Jeeps yet? According what i searched, there is no and Superchips Flashcal can't use for multiple vehicles. Because the original tune is stored in the unit's memory. If you can find any programmer, just update for us know it.
With no response to my question, I assumed the question was no. My only thought when posting this was perhaps the superchips could but it doesn’t. I didn’t find anything with research so I bought the tazer lite for my Jeep. The other would only need a speed recal so I will either get another lite or just pay for a recal since it’s my wife’s.
Sponsored