Rubi Wheels and Tires on a Sahara - Pictures Please

Pruitts

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sahara JL
We recently purchased our first Jeep and are loving it. We bought a 2018 Sahara. I would like to get a bigger more aggressive tire without adding a lift at this point. I’m wondering if I would be happy with a set of 2019 Rubi wheels and tires. I’ve read they are about 1” taller and I see they have a much more aggressive look to them. The fenders on the Sahara are lower and I’m just wondering if the setup would give me the look I am wanting.

I would appreciate anyone who has a JL Sahara with 2019 Rubi tires and wheels posting a few pictures so I can get a better idea. Thanks!
Sponsored

Jlblk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Sahara
We recently purchased our first Jeep and are loving it. We bought a 2018 Sahara. I would like to get a bigger more aggressive tire without adding a lift at this point. I’m wondering if I would be happy with a set of 2019 Rubi wheels and tires. I’ve read they are about 1” taller and I see they have a much more aggressive look to them. The fenders on the Sahara are lower and I’m just wondering if the setup would give me the look I am wanting.

I would appreciate anyone who has a JL Sahara with 2019 Rubi tires and wheels posting a few pictures so I can get a better idea. Thanks!
Here is a thread with pics:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ims-tires-on-a-sahara.6302/page-7#post-750232

Mrjimmystewart

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 jeep 392, Mercedes E 53 convt, Prevost H3-41
Occupation
Retired
I have a Moab, which is a Sahara with some Rubi parts, including almost identical wheels and some of the suspension. I like the look a lot, partly why I bought it! I like the looks of the MT tires, but am planning on swapping them out for KO2's when they wear out.

IMG_3366.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

OP
OP
Pruitts

Pruitts

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sahara JL
I have a Moab, which is a Sahara with some Rubi parts, including almost identical wheels and some of the suspension. I like the look a lot, partly why I bought it! I like the looks of the MT tires, but am planning on swapping them out for KO2's when they wear out.

IMG_3366.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg
Very nice! Thank you for sending.

Sponsored

cb4017

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Retired
Not a Sahara but here are Rubicon wheels/tires on my Sport. I still haven't decided if I'm going to use them. Almost forgot to add my Sport does have Rubicon springs and shocks.

20190808_154816 (Medium).jpg

OP
OP
Pruitts

Pruitts

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sahara JL
Not a Sahara but here are Rubicon wheels/tires on my Sport. I still haven't decided if I'm going to use them. Almost forgot to add my Sport does have Rubicon springs and shocks.

20190808_154816 (Medium).jpg
I think it’s a nice look. Thanks for sharing!

Sponsored

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE High Altitude
Occupation
Military
Just put the rubi wheels on my wife’s Sahara. Completely changed the look! We love them. Wife painted the calipers while we were at it lol.

CB1DDE7E-5D1C-436E-BB20-CF4D6349DC4C.jpeg

OP
OP
Pruitts

Pruitts

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sahara JL
Just put the rubi wheels on my wife’s Sahara. Completely changed the look! We love them. Wife painted the calipers while we were at it lol.

CB1DDE7E-5D1C-436E-BB20-CF4D6349DC4C.jpeg
Excellent! I like the look!