• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB: (5) Stock Rubicon Wheels/Tires with TPMS (NC/SC)

JessieGirl

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Hi All! I’m looking to buy some stock Rubicon wheels and tires to put on my Sahara. I’d prefer if TPMS sensors were included but if not, I guess I can always reuse mine. I’m in coastal N.C. but can drive/meet anywhere in the Carolinas. I’ve found a few sets on eBay/Craigslist but just slightly out of my area and price range. Let me know if anyone is parting with a set. :)
Sponsored

FalKor JLU

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Hi All! I’m looking to buy some stock Rubicon wheels and tires to put on my Sahara. I’d prefer if TPMS sensors were included but if not, I guess I can always reuse mine. I’m in coastal N.C. but can drive/meet anywhere in the Carolinas. I’ve found a few sets on eBay/Craigslist but just slightly out of my area and price range. Let me know if anyone is parting with a set. :)
How much are you looking to pay?

Sponsored

rmarchigiani

First Name
Rafe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Wish I knew
I have a set of 5 Rubicon wheels/tires and suspension if interested. Located in Virginia Beach. Im sure we can meet up if you are coastal NC.

Ill get some pictures this week. Just got them off a few days ago. 5K miles on the set.

Maxrobb00

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sport
I have a set of 5 Rubicon wheels/tires and suspension if interested. Located in Virginia Beach. Im sure we can meet up if you are coastal NC.

Ill get some pictures this week. Just got them off a few days ago. 5K miles on the set.

Hey. I’m interested and I’m in Virginia Beach. Which style are the wheels and how much?

Jeeptony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlur
Vehicle Showcase
I have a set of 5 rubicon take offs. Under 100 miles. I could meet in Greenville or ashville area. $1500 unless you want to drive to atlanta.
Sponsored