Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
We decided to sell my Wife's Sport, and pick up a Gladiator. She was happy to upgrade to the mostly loaded Rubi, and I get something new to play with :beer:
New Gladiator.jpg

Garage JL & JT.jpg

Vrae JL.jpg

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6
Looks good Chris! Amazing color as well! Looking forward to updates!

Btw...did you ever miss the ability to go fully top down with the oem soft top? That's the only thing I'm not liking about the trektop so far

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good Chris! Amazing color as well! Looking forward to updates!

Btw...did you ever miss the ability to go fully top down with the oem soft top? That's the only thing I'm not liking about the trektop so far
Thanks!

In the TX heat I found that I rarely even flipped the sunrider portion back, and when I did it was nice that the kids still had full shade. I did however pull the back panels/doors off frequently and run in "bikini" mode which I loved. The thing that bothered/scared me most about the Trektop was that I would one day forget to flip the sunrider closed when backing into the garage and rip the whole top off. With the factory softop going all the way back into the "trunk" area I never had to worry about that.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
We decided to sell my Wife's Sport, and pick up a Gladiator. She was happy to upgrade to the mostly loaded Rubi, and I get something new to play with :beer:
New Gladiator.jpg

Garage JL & JT.jpg

Vrae JL.jpg
I noticed you also have the ARC door hangers on the wall. I like mine a lot and they wont damage the rubber seal like some do and then water will leak in. And its been proved some will.They even come with the hardware to hang them. And for $40 for a pair it s a great deal

20190601_215435.jpg

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed you also have the ARC door hangers on the wall. I like mine a lot and they wont damage the rubber seal like some do and then water will leak in. And its been proved some will.They even come with the hardware to hang them. And for $40 for a pair it s a great deal

20190601_215435.jpg
I actually just got those for my birthday this past weekend. I was tired of putting them in the PVC cart I made. They just never felt stable....
I haven't used them to hang doors yet, but I don't see them going anywhere bolted into the studs. :like:

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I actually just got those for my birthday this past weekend. I was tired of putting them in the PVC cart I made. They just never felt stable....
I haven't used them to hang doors yet, but I don't see them going anywhere bolted into the studs. :like:
They are very strong they will hold one door with no problem

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
New Gladiator.jpg

Garage JL & JT.jpg

Vrae JL.jpg
Uh oh!! Here he goes again!! :) :clap::fist bump:

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Uh oh!! Here he goes again!! :) :clap::fist bump:
I noticed in this one picture it looks like you have a small round yellow LED bulb for the turn signal .but i'm pretty sure the turn signal is built in the LED light that I saw his website if that's true what is that little LED light on the side of the fender that you have

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed in this one picture it looks like you have a small round yellow LED bulb for the turn signal .but i'm pretty sure the turn signal is built in the LED light that I saw his website if that's true what is that little LED light on the side of the fender that you have
I think this question was meant for @TTEChris

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I had the Artec fender chop prior and decided to leave the LED installed rather than having a big hole

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I had the Artec fender chop prior and decided to leave the LED installed rather than having a big hole
Thanks. I remember when they made theirs they were the first ones to come out with it
Sponsored