Sponsored

Conroe, Spring, Woodlands and N Houston Area Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
My wife, daughter, and I will be there.
Good deal!

We’re on rain or shine! Everything can be done under cover except for swimming and if anyone’s kids would like to swim and it’s not lightening they are more than welcome to!

Brett

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had a great time. Total of 6 Jeeps, all JLURs plus a Prius! Looking forward to the next one. Did a very short trail ride across the creek and I think everyone enjoyed that. Lindsay and I decided to build some mild off road trails here now so that will be the next big project around here!

Here’s a teaser pic with more to come

Brett

E25EA3AF-56B2-4EA7-B850-6B1D22C8401B.jpeg

23F0082C-F51B-4678-99A1-62CB673568EF.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hope everyone is doing great! Checking to see what y’all think for the next meet up! Date and location suggestions encouraged!

Brett

Steven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4x4
Occupation
Dad
Happy Halloween, y'all. Keep your candy safe.

Sponsored

Steven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Dad
@rustyshakelford we need to do another backyard run soon! You get some of those new obstacles put together?
And if you still wanted to but need some help, I think we could wrangle up some people and get a working partying put together.

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@rustyshakelford we need to do another backyard run soon! You get some of those new obstacles put together?
And if you still wanted to but need some help, I think we could wrangle up some people and get a working partying put together.
We need to have a meet up soon! I haven’t touched the back pasture. Have some feelers out for some concrete culverts to use along with some other obstacles.

Last week we had 4200 sq ft of concrete poured and am already adding onto the slab we poured for an office. Decided to add a bathroom and shower before framing up so I’ve been working on that too!

Brett

D177B654-9620-4F46-9EC2-EE389CE512B8.jpeg

22A6D2B6-0E33-41AD-B803-A2FB9C0F50FE.jpeg

Steven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Dad
@rustyshakelford, I saw you were putting in that slab on your 'Big Build'. By the way, that build is pretty cool. I might have to borrow some of the ideas when I start tinkering with mine**.

I am serious about coming out and giving you a hand with setting up the back forty. I'm not particularly experienced with that sort of thing, but I am good at manual labor. I figure everyone's schedule will be getting crazy with the holiday season kicking into gear, but I'll be in between semesters at the around the new year if everyone else wanted to try and schedule something then.

**When it finally gets delivered

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@rustyshakelford, I saw you were putting in that slab on your 'Big Build'. By the way, that build is pretty cool. I might have to borrow some of the ideas when I start tinkering with mine**.

I am serious about coming out and giving you a hand with setting up the back forty. I'm not particularly experienced with that sort of thing, but I am good at manual labor. I figure everyone's schedule will be getting crazy with the holiday season kicking into gear, but I'll be in between semesters at the around the new year if everyone else wanted to try and schedule something then.

**When it finally gets delivered
Sounds good. I’ll drag a track hoe home when it’s time and another set of hands would be greatly appreciated.

Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.