First Name
Sienna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S - Punk'n Metallic, 1990 Mustang LX - Black
Occupation
Unoccupied
my dog had an accident on a recent road trip and i was wondering if there is a way to remove the net pockets in the back seat area so i can wash one of them? it looks like the panel surrounding the edge of the netting pops off but i don't want to take a chance at it and end up breaking something if i am wrong. i took out the screw on the bottom but decided not to go further until i checked the forums. i didn't see anything in the search on here, so i would appreciate any help that i can get. i tried cleaning the net with it still on the door and it's just not gonna happen.

IMG_0590.jpg
Sponsored

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
my dog had an accident on a recent road trip and i was wondering if there is a way to remove the net pockets in the back seat area so i can wash one of them? it looks like the panel surrounding the edge of the netting pops off but i don't want to take a chance at it and end up breaking something if i am wrong. i took out the screw on the bottom but decided not to go further until i checked the forums. i didn't see anything in the search on here, so i would appreciate any help that i can get. i tried cleaning the net with it still on the door and it's just not gonna happen.
I would suggest removing the whole panel to see what’s behind the net. That would tell you if there were clips or screws without worrying about breaking anything. I don’t have instructions for removing the whole panel, mind you, but I bet a search would turn those up.

OP
OP
Jack.

Jack.

First Name
Sienna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S - Punk'n Metallic, 1990 Mustang LX - Black
Occupation
Unoccupied
I would suggest removing the whole panel to see what’s behind the net. That would tell you if there were clips or screws without worrying about breaking anything. I don’t have instructions for removing the whole panel, mind you, but I bet a search would turn those up.
thank you very much for your help =)
Sponsored