Sponsored

Factory Tire Carrier Riser, Now Available!

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
Clearances between the factory bumper and 35-inch tires on the Sport, Sport S, and Sahara are pretty tight if you want to keep the factory tailgate tire mount. Here is a solution that moves the tire up about 2 inches and slightly outward. This allows clearance for up to 37-inch tires on a Sport, Sport S, or Sahara (if you are brave enough) and even bigger on the Rubicon (if you are REALLY brave.) We feel pretty comfortable about the ability of the updated JL tailgate design to handle a 35-inch tire, but mounting any size larger tires than factory to the gate is at your own risk.

Our one piece mount stiffens the 8 mounting bolts for the factory mount substantially, and it also gives you a great place to mount a CB antenna.

The mount comes powder coated black and ships for free to the lower 48.

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JLSBA/JLTCR-PC.html

JLTCR-PC-DESCRIPTION.jpg

JLTCR-PC-TIRE-MOUNTED-GHOST-SIDE.jpg

JLTCR-PC-BARE-MOUNTED-SIDE.jpg
Sponsored

dajuicejml

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLRU
Does this work with the mopar tailgate reinforcement kit?

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
Are you going to come out with a tailgate reinforcement? If not, can i order your adjuster and the the Mopar reinforcement from you and have them both shipped to my installer?

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
Are you going to come out with a tailgate reinforcement? If not, can i order your adjuster and the the Mopar reinforcement from you and have them both shipped to my installer?
No plans on the current radar, for a tailgate reinforcement sorry. We are not a Mopar dealer, but we would be happy to ship our parts wherever you need.

Sponsored

Bluegoose972

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Firecracker Red, 1966 Mustang Convertible (rebuilding)
Does this allow the center tail light to be adjusted to fit the tire size increase?

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturer