Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 Toyota TRD PRO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Did you install the kit yourself? How was it? It’s sitting in my garage right now and I’m trying to get a few hours to myself to install it
The spacers themselves are easy. The hardest part was the Procal Snap. I couldn't get 1 of the pins under the dash seated well and then running the wire over to the passenger side made me wish I was 150lbs and flexible. The alignment was never adjusted either so I just had to adjust the steering wheel back to straight.
Sponsored

beachbum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Had a hell of a time finding a 6 speed with the adaptive cruise and everything else I wanted just sitting in dealer stock somewhere. I figured no dealer would order one for stock as it might not suit the masses... as such, I was open on color but sting gray was my first choice. When I finally came across one, I knew I'd struck gold! I was always thinking body colored hard top, but was willing to go black hard top as well... I wanted a light interior for the heat factor but never considered a soft top, let alone tan! I love the contrast, as well as the greenish tint it brings out the the sting gray... someone with some balls ordered this thing (and then bailed on the stick for the automatic I'm told) and I while I never would have thought it, the tan soft top is staying! I've gotten compliments from day one... and man, this thing is fun!

20190723_122848.jpg

20190723_134910.jpg
I love that combo!! Never considered it before. The 2020's no longer have the light tan seats, now it's dark saddle. Do you think the dark saddle seats would go with that. I'm placing an order now and thinking of copying you.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Sting-Gray playing in the rocks.

G_0002.JPG?o=AnNUBm9dC74k530KhNv6h9SYZ5WKOHR4bHlVg0tRTqxe&v=1&z=https%3A%2F%2Fp35-content.icloud.jpg

Sponsored

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
Saw a Grand Cherokee in Sting Gray today, don’t know what package it was, guessing Altitude or something similar, had black OEM rims, looked pretty damn good IMO. Great color and a little more of it on flat panels on the GC. Reminded me of the two door Dodge car in Sting Gray, i confuse Challenger and Charger all the damn time so I don’t know which one to call the two door. Anyway, the color looks great on the two door Dodge and now having seen it looks great on the GC as well.

CoryC

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 6 speed manual
I love that combo!! Never considered it before. The 2020's no longer have the light tan seats, now it's dark saddle. Do you think the dark saddle seats would go with that. I'm placing an order now and thinking of copying you.
I can't imagine why it wouldn't... I've seen it with a black top with tan seats and vice versa... I'm just surprised I like this combo so much, and the compliments I've been getting... just from people that have only seen the exterior even... Enjoy it man!!! (if you're going with an automatic, you might just find a '19 out there the way you want it)
Sponsored