First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Grey Rubi
Occupation
CRNA
Hey everyone! I’ve been stalking everyone’s Sting Grey Rubi’s for a few months. Ow and finally pulled the trigger! 2020 V6, 8-speed auto, Sunrider soft top, body colored fender flares, keyless entry and remote start, 8.4” radio and alpine speakers, LED lighting group, cold weather group, tow group, and Mopar hinge gate reinforcement.

I went through Steve White motors in North Carolina as I saw on a post about dealers offering 7% below invoice (it came out to about 6.5% below). They’ll even ship it to me on a flatbed here in Georgia for $295.

The only problem I’ve had is that the Tread lightly discount isn’t available to be applied to the vehicle yet since I’m being told the discounts haven’t been renewed or something to that effect with FCA yet for the 2020’s. Maybe someone has more information on that than I do.

All I can say is...I can’t wait for my sting grey girl. The best color on a Jeep since Gobi IMO.

I’m being told 6-8 weeks until delivery...so mid September I guess. Hope they sort this logistical issue they’ve been having with transporting from the factory that I’ve seen on other threads.

Can not wait!

CoryC

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 6 speed manual
Had a hell of a time finding a 6 speed with the adaptive cruise and everything else I wanted just sitting in dealer stock somewhere. I figured no dealer would order one for stock as it might not suit the masses... as such, I was open on color but sting gray was my first choice. When I finally came across one, I knew I'd struck gold! I was always thinking body colored hard top, but was willing to go black hard top as well... I wanted a light interior for the heat factor but never considered a soft top, let alone tan! I love the contrast, as well as the greenish tint it brings out the the sting gray... someone with some balls ordered this thing (and then bailed on the stick for the automatic I'm told) and I while I never would have thought it, the tan soft top is staying! I've gotten compliments from day one... and man, this thing is fun!

20190723_122848.jpg

20190723_134910.jpg

Sponsored

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
Had a hell of a time finding a 6 speed with the adaptive cruise and everything else I wanted just sitting in dealer stock somewhere. I figured no dealer would order one for stock as it might not suit the masses... as such, I was open on color but sting gray was my first choice. When I finally came across one, I knew I'd struck gold! I was always thinking body colored hard top, but was willing to go black hard top as well... I wanted a light interior for the heat factor but never considered a soft top, let alone tan! I love the contrast, as well as the greenish tint it brings out the the sting gray... someone with some balls ordered this thing (and then bailed on the stick for the automatic I'm told) and I while I never would have thought it, the tan soft top is staying! I've gotten compliments from day one... and man, this thing is fun!

20190723_122848.jpg

20190723_134910.jpg
I really like that color combo!

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
AEV’s 2” Spacer lift with AEV Savegre JL wheels and 37x12.5-17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. The spare is mounted on the Mopar reinforcement/relocation kit with the Mopar 3rd brake light relocation kit. Total height is 78 inches with the hard top which is what we were aiming for due to the 79” garage door height due to a raised floor and an 80” parking garage limit at work.
I have always liked the Savegre wheels & the JL model looks great on the Sting Gray JLUR. I just may have to go with the Savegres when the time comes to go to bigger tires. Yours definitely looks awesome!

werewolf4805

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
d3c9be08-db84-4bc6-9325-8a5a8ea23cc8-original.jpg

My new JLUR. I got it almost 2 weeks ago and have just done little things like doorless mirrors and an Alien sunshade. This makes my 3rd Jeep with my previous being a 2010 JKU and a 1948 CJ with a flathead v8 that I still currently have. Looking forward to doing some bigger mods later.

MrSahara19

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Unlimited, 2017 Toyota Highlander
Took my MOAB from NY to Acadia National Park in Maine. This is atop Cadillac Mountain.

IMG_0772.jpeg
Sweet Moab !! What wheels/ tire
Size and lift ??

Sponsored

johncmd

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
AEV’s 2” Spacer lift with AEV Savegre JL wheels and 37x12.5-17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. The spare is mounted on the Mopar reinforcement/relocation kit with the Mopar 3rd brake light relocation kit. Total height is 78 inches with the hard top which is what we were aiming for due to the 79” garage door height due to a raised floor and an 80” parking garage limit at work.

516E3A04-B1A6-4FBF-BDF0-A2BBCF56040A.jpeg

C0CE4EF2-2F63-45EA-8C3E-E82141617E23.jpeg

2983F2B3-7CB2-4F07-80D2-A1A9AA8CCD7C.jpeg

84381A1E-5E99-4945-96A3-A33F9360ED2E.jpeg
Did you install the kit yourself? How was it? It’s sitting in my garage right now and I’m trying to get a few hours to myself to install it

Waterloo

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting-Gray Sahara, 2006 Honda Pilot Silver
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up my first Jeep two weeks ago. Always admired Jeeps, never thought I'd own one. Rented one for vacation on a lark and both the wife and I fell in love. After we got home, I gently floated the idea, expecting to be shot down and she replied, "That was a lot of fun, you should do that."

XTEEq_dllSquvJcFIkasC1OrHg6iw9_9VVDKBNAP-uv9fXOHRe2uXXmtM6OplQ_LV86he_HsGO4YkBfRov=w1255-h941-no.jpg

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Picked up my first Jeep two weeks ago. Always admired Jeeps, never thought I'd own one. Rented one for vacation on a lark and both the wife and I fell in love. After we got home, I gently floated the idea, expecting to be shot down and she replied, "That was a lot of fun, you should do that."

XTEEq_dllSquvJcFIkasC1OrHg6iw9_9VVDKBNAP-uv9fXOHRe2uXXmtM6OplQ_LV86he_HsGO4YkBfRov=w1255-h941-no.jpg
Congratulations! Looks great.

MrSahara19

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Unlimited, 2017 Toyota Highlander

Isnt it funny how the wives will shoot down your pickup truck, or muscle car idea but once in a Wrangler life is good and fun again and they approve us men getting one, literally same response here, ...Feel good moment for me was actually last night out to dinner when a couple drove by and said wow that's a gorgeous car and color, very manly vehicle you got there!! .. In a sea of cookie cutter suv and cuvs and boring sedans ive owned over the past 18 yrs or so ill take that all day!!