Sponsored

What did you PARK NEXT to in your Jeep today?

Brian_j82

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Parked next to a sweet Honda S2000 at work today. The driver actually approached me complementing my Jeep. He appreciated my choice of manual trans and the fact I could still have a "convertible" with 2 car seats in the back! #mutualadmiration

Sponsored

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
Parked next to a sweet Honda S2000 at work today. The driver actually approached me complementing my Jeep. He appreciated my choice of manual trans and the fact I could still have a "convertible" with 2 car seats in the back! #mutualadmiration
Thatā€™s great! I was thinking about a used S2K but my wife reminded me thereā€™s no room for a car seat so I bought my JLU and havenā€™t looked back!

tommyboyii

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport / 285-70r17 BFG A/T KO2's (c-load) / Pro Comp 17x9 (-6) offset rims / Red Rock 4x4 Stubby Bumper / Bestop Trektop NX fast back soft top
argh......my luck. of course I was next to this guy! The Bronco honks will be coming at us soon but this is just cruel (yes - admiration is a good descriptive word). After I had started to leave I had to come back and take some photos. Rhino-lined floor; original chrome. That soft top is bad %!$. I talked to the owner for a bit as he was coming out of Lowes. he bought it for a grand as a rust bucket. nicely done so far in my opinion.
IMG_0759.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
This a 1924 model T, it has wood spoke wheels, original motor, 20 hp. The guy came up just as I was snapping pic, and started asking me about my rig, surprised the hell out me that he knew all about the jls, lifts, tires... etc. it was so cool. Iā€™d ask him something about his, heā€™d ask me something about mine. Talked for 30 minutes or so. I still canā€™t get over hickory wheels.....:)

F39B1906-C13B-4DCB-8C2B-408DD44B6441.jpeg