My first Jeep build

JohnTobias

First Name
John Tobias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport, 2013 Infiniti G37
Hey everyone, My name is John Tobias, and I'm pretty new to Jeeps! I've worked on a few in my day, but I have never actually built one, so I figured it's time to change that.

As soon as the JL's were at dealerships, the company that I work(headlightrevolution.com) for picked one up for testing and to build products for. Shortly after that, I was given the opportunity to drive it around as my daily, and I've been driving it ever since. I'll officially be buying it here in a few weeks.

I want to keep this as simple of a build as possible. Now that I'm living in Atlanta, I don't have much access to as many trails as I did when I lived in Northern MN. So no need for a full "off-road build." I plan to do a lot of traveling this and next year, so I want this to be as comfortable as possible for long trips.

Current mods:
Morimoto Super7 Headlights
Supernova v4 LED Fog Lights
Diode Dynamics Stage Series Light Bar
FUEL Avenger Wheels
Toyo AT 352880 Tires
Vision X CG2 Light Cannons

Future mods:
I'm debating on going with airbags, or a 2" lift kit, I haven't made up my mind yet.
Rubicon fenders
Morimoto side markers
Front and Rear Bumpers

If anyone ever has any questions about lighting, you can ask me anytime. Even if it's parts that weren't purchased through HR, I can still be of assistance. I may be new to Jeeps, but I'm not new to lighting!

20190622_173653.jpg
Edited.jpg
I like 2 M edit.jpg
Sponsored

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Hi, what is your tyre/wheel size pls?
That is on stock suspension right?

For airbags, also check offroadonly.com and ORI struts, aside from the traditional airbags. Looking forward to see this.
Sponsored