Sponsored

Warn Elite tube doors

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone heard of any more information about these tube doors? They seem reasonably prices and have locking handles which are good for the kids. Seems to not include mirrors but you can use a TJ/YJ mirror. Wondering if there was an ETA for when they are actually shipping out or if anyone has seen them in person for fit and finish

elite_tube_doors.jpg
Sponsored

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Wondering the same. So far they are the best looking (to me)...

Dethwalkin

First Name
Darryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
ya I really like these too. I checked the Warn web site and cant even find them there.

Sponsored

Dethwalkin

First Name
Darryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Interesting, they can be added to the cart and go through checkout with no mention of backorder...
Seen them on a few different web sites. Same thing, no mention of back orders.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Quadratec says end of August. If Warn is like AEV, that probably means August 2021.

These look good and the price is under the Rugged Ridge doors.

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
@greenerobnmu, extended shipping times listed on our website come from manufacturers. If they tell us 7-14 days, we can only hope the info is correct.

The only thing we have 100% time/date control on is the products in our warehouse. If our website says a part is "In Stock" it is in stock (automatically generated by the computer checking stock level and monitoring products sold) and will usually ship within a day or two.

greenerobnmu

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
@greenerobnmu, extended shipping times listed on our website come from manufacturers. If they tell us 7-14 days, we can only hope the info is correct.

The only thing we have 100% time/date control on is the products in our warehouse. If our website says a part is "In Stock" it is in stock (automatically generated by the computer checking stock level and monitoring products sold) and will usually ship within a day or two.
Horses as$. You had them posted 7-14 days for a month AFTER when you told me end of October.

Anyhow I cancelled my order and placed it with a company that doesn’t repeatedly lie to customers by removing negative reviews.

They arrive on Wednesday. I’ll post up pictures when I get them installed.

btkrausen

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Horses as$. You had them posted 7-14 days for a month AFTER when you told me end of October.

Anyhow I cancelled my order and placed it with a company that doesn’t repeatedly lie to customers by removing negative reviews.

They arrive on Wednesday. I’ll post up pictures when I get them installed.
Did you get 'em? My rear doors arrive tomorrow but it looks like the front doors are still back-ordered everywhere. Latest notification I got was like Nov. now for the fronts.

Jt_ollie

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Where are you guys ordering from that has them in stock? Quadratec says they won't get more until December

greenerobnmu

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Did you get 'em? My rear doors arrive tomorrow but it looks like the front doors are still back-ordered everywhere. Latest notification I got was like Nov. now for the fronts.
I did get them. Unfortunately I took my Jeep in for a vibration and 3 weeks later I just got it back. So unfortunately I didn't get them installed yet.
Sponsored