First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
I’m currently running the Dynatrac, I’ve had no issues with the components or the drive quality. Being that it’s a 2 inch lift, the lift maintains the geometry within factory specifications; which means you don’t have to run out any purchase control arms etc. Overall I think this system is great, I have no regrets.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Krawler

Krawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
I’m currently running the Dynatrac, I’ve had no issues with the components or the drive quality. Being that it’s a 2 inch lift, the lift maintains the geometry within factory specifications; which means you don’t have to run out any purchase control arms etc. Overall I think this system is great, I have no regrets.
Thanks. This poll has been useless (I kid!) with a dead even 50/50 split. The info has been great. I continue to lean towards the Dynatrac true 2" lift. Targeting end of June for the install. Will return with pictures when everything is said and done.

Sponsored

jeepdogjl

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Same here, I have a sport and plan to put on rubi flares soon and 285/75. Then add a 2in lift and go to 315/70 when I can do a regear too.
I running 315/70/17 Milestar Patagonia MT tires. I have not regeared. I have the stock 3.45 gears. I can't really tell much difference driving it than the stock 245/75/17 tires and I'm also averaging 21 mpg. I'm planning on eventually swapping in Rubicon axles so I'm not going to regear these. I highly recommend the Milestar tires they are as quiet as the stock tires and have great road manners. If you want to see what they can do off-road watch some Lite Brite videos that's why I bought them. I also only paid $211.00 a piece for them.

Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Bought mine from dealer with the Mopar lift and 37s on 20s..yeah yeah I know this is number 14...but for the price it works....drove like ass when taking it home on interstate..major wobbles almost scary kine....took out over 10 psi from each tire and it drives fan farkin tastic with the 2.0..have had it up to 80/85 uncalibrated and not a problem..200/300 mile trips never a problem ..never felt unsafe in ANY way...and its covered under warrenty for the win

IN ALL FAIRNESS I have zero experience with the Dynatrac

20190311_162923.jpg
20190311_092453.jpg
20190311_092430.jpg
Those 20's look idiotic; why do dealers do this????

Notasuv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
well so do 4 door jeeps yet people still buy ema but that's a hole nuther thread ;)……...for 36K out the door with 12 miles I'll take it and same dealer does all warranty work.....here where there is a lot of mud, muck, mud taller and bigger gets me to my fishing spots where others cant reach.....even a soccer moms Jeep...

JAKWGN

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Unlimited Sahara, 2014 HD FLHXS
In the end, I ended up going with the Mopar kit. It looks pretty darn good and I can upgrade to 37s in the future if I eventually want to go that route. Went with a verified installer, so I’m not expecting any issues.

D3F55A3D-0F3B-49CB-B57A-A90B775BD0AE.jpeg

693FA31E-25E8-4B4D-A624-0B7E64F69FAB.jpeg
Now that you've been running the MOPAR lift, any concerns or regrets for not going Dynatrac? How's the handling compared to stock?

OP
OP
Krawler

Krawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Now that you've been running the MOPAR lift, any concerns or regrets for not going Dynatrac? How's the handling compared to stock?
Ride compliance is great and not stiff at all. I was worried I wouldn't like the lift because it was too high, but I think it actually looks good with the 35s. And I will likely go to 37s next time around since I can without any issues.

JAKWGN

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Unlimited Sahara, 2014 HD FLHXS
Ride compliance is great and not stiff at all. I was worried I wouldn't like the lift because it was too high, but I think it actually looks good with the 35s. And I will likely go to 37s next time around since I can without any issues.
Very good, I appreciate the feedback. I’m still torn between the two but don’t plan of running 37’s so I may just order the Endurosport.
Sponsored