tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
What size tires did you upgrade to? Did you lift it?
I run 315/70/17 on stock wheels with 1.75” spidertrex spacers. Teraflex ST1 leveling kit, extended bump stops and Fox 2inch longer shocks. Rusty’s front and rear adjustable track bars, mopar lift front lower control arms.

Last edited:

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
I run 315/70/17 on stock wheels with 1.75” spidertrex spacers. Teraflex ST1 leveling kit, extended bump stops and Fox 2inch longer shocks. Rusty’s front and rear adjustable track bars, molar lift front lower control arms.
Looks awesome!

brandyr10

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Moab. 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport. 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I run 315/70/17 on stock wheels with 1.75” spidertrex spacers. Teraflex ST1 leveling kit, extended bump stops and Fox 2inch longer shocks. Rusty’s front and rear adjustable track bars, mopar lift front lower control arms.
Love it!

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys!

Sponsored

EngenZerO

First Name
Ozzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Hello All,

Joined the Jeep/Moab club. This is my first Wrangler ever. It’s a decked out 2019 Moab. I’m coming from an Audi Q5 but we needed something a little more capable here in Colorado. The Moab seemed like to fit the bill. It’s an amazing vehicle!!! We’ve already logged a trip from Denver to Lake Tahoe on it!

Also I have started emptying my pockets:

1) Mopar Stainless Steel Pedals
2) Mopar Grip Handles Front/Rear
3) Rydonair 13in Antenna
4) Weathertech Cargo Liner
5) Mopar Satin Grill
6) Ceramic Tint 25% on Front

On order

Pixel Decal Rubi Hood Blackout

Future orders

Alienshade for Front and Back

6D2B8BA6-07C9-421F-A06B-E8F28FDF20EA.jpeg

A8218C18-4810-4BC0-9CFF-CCBE773F1DD9.jpeg

1BFBE270-4A51-4ED4-B15A-BD16DA187F52.jpeg

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
Another new Moab owner here - with a late June build... may well be one of the last Moab's made as it got in a week under the end of production. Just drove it home 650 miles from Nampa, ID to San Francisco Bay Area in one day. (Thanks Kent M. and Peterson Stampede Jeep!)

This pic is right after picking up... so no mods yet other than having the dealership swap on KO2's in place of the KM2s... which they did for me at no charge.

6qbQOrJOT2qba7CCCJWeXg.jpg

Waiting on lift decision and steering system mods until I get a good feel for the stock suspension.

Arrived, but not assembled/used/installed yet:
- Top Lift Pro
- Lange Coyote Mirrors
- Tazer JL Mini
- MOPAR Cargo Organizer Bar (Trail Rail system)
- 67 Designs JL Rail Mount
- Red Rocket Racing Door Hinge Protectors
- YOCTM Roll Bar Coat Hooks
- MOPAR Screen Protector

0QsqQvsvT9q2lYfvFOsUTA.jpg

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
I like mine too. My dad is kinda looking for a punk’n Moab. The only thing better than spending my money on Jeep stuff is spending his.
Smoky mountain jeep in Franklin, N.C. 28734 has one....tell them I sent you. They are great to deal with!

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
I really like this Jeep.

No 2020’s it seems so you folks with them have a “limited jewel” on your hands. Congrats|

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Sponsored

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
New Moab owner here. From all the great Moab pictures here, I see that there's the big "Moab" hood decal on both passenger side of hood as well as driver's side. My brand new Moab, fresh from the dealer, has the MOAB decal only on the drivers side. A change they made? Or just a slip up at the factory. As slip-ups could go, this one is certainly minor... and presumably fixable if I can get the dealer to get me the replacement decal I suppose.

Has this happened to anyone else? Everyone has two MOAB decals on their hood?
Thanks!

(and yeah, i know that's not a great configuration with doors off but hardtop still on... I'm awaiting my TopLift Pro, quite delayed in shipment, but coming on Tuesday, so decided to wait until I got it to try doing a hard top removal. Was bored so decided to take the doors off anyway.)

fullsizeoutput_1400.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_13fe.jpeg

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
New Moab owner here. From all the great Moab pictures here, I see that there's the big "Moab" hood decal on both passenger side of hood as well as driver's side. My brand new Moab, fresh from the dealer, has the MOAB decal only on the drivers side. A change they made? Or just a slip up at the factory. As slip-ups could go, this one is certainly minor... and presumably fixable if I can get the dealer to get me the replacement decal I suppose.

Has this happened to anyone else? Everyone has two MOAB decals on their hood?
Thanks!

(and yeah, i know that's not a great configuration with doors off but hardtop still on... I'm awaiting my TopLift Pro, quite delayed in shipment, but coming on Tuesday, so decided to wait until I got it to try doing a hard top removal. Was bored so decided to take the doors off anyway.)

fullsizeoutput_1400.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_13fe.jpeg
That is truly odd. I’ve never seen that before. First of all I would take it to an auto repair shop and ask them to inspect. Make sure the Jeep wasn’t scratched/damaged and repainted before they sold to you. If that winds up being the case, you have every right to be furious.

If it’s not, however, perhaps it is just a factory oversight. I’m sure your dealer could order and install a decal for free.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
It does look like the MOAB will be discontinued soon as they just are no longer on the dealer lots. When they first came out last September, the dealers in my area had 10 of them on the lot at any given time, now you can't find them.
You are correct that it looks like the Moab won’t be available as a 2020. I kinda expected this. Jeep has historically run SE’s for 2 MY’s, and the Moab came out originally as a 2018 (although the vast majority are 2019’s). I don’t think it will have any noticeable impact on value either way. A Wrangler overall holds its value extremely well. And as it ages, buyers look much more at the features and components instead of which edition it originally was, because by the time a Wrangler is 5+ years old they’ve almost all been modified to some extent,
There may not ever be a model year 2020 Moab, but the way things are going around here there will still be new ones for sale in 2020.

They just don't sell here. You see them sitting on lots for long periods of time. In fact, the dealer I shop from (one of the highest volume selling Jeep dealers in the state) has had a Moab on the lot forever. Like, I know of about 6 months it's been there personally and it may have been there longer. They haven't ordered any more of them because that one has sat for so long.

BTW, does anybody here have a good amount of miles on the KM2s now? How are they in terms of road vibration and noise?

EngenZerO

First Name
Ozzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Moab
There may not ever be a model year 2020 Moab, but the way things are going around here there will still be new ones for sale in 2020.

They just don't sell here. You see them sitting on lots for long periods of time. In fact, the dealer I shop from (one of the highest volume selling Jeep dealers in the state) has had a Moab on the lot forever. Like, I know of about 6 months it's been there personally and it may have been there longer. They haven't ordered any more of them because that one has sat for so long.

BTW, does anybody here have a good amount of miles on the KM2s now? How are they in terms of road vibration and noise?
I drove from Colorado to Lake Tahoe round trip for a vacation on the KM2s. Currently I run them at 35 so they usually hover around 37 warmed up. The PSI does get higher with longer highway drives. I think it’s fine. I’m coming from an Audi Q5 so it’s a little louder but not unbearable or anything. I am prolly gonna look at a set of rubicon rims and ko2 for winter though.

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes

I ran the KM2 for a short time they seemed fine. Another Jeeper wanted my black Moab wheels for his Rubicon and my sliders. Then I did some trading around and ended up with some KO2. My black Moab wheels looked great on his Stingray Rubicon and his Rubicon wheels look darn good on my Silver Moab. What color is your Moab?
Sponsored