Sponsored

Experience with Dynatrac Endurasport 2" Lifts

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
At the strong urging of Dynatrac, I did not end up installing any spring spacers. Glad I did not install. Sits just fine.
Sponsored

Happos2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
Front only.
Did you add the front spacers due to the weight of an aftermarket front bumper/winch? I just installed a smittybuilt bumper and winch on the stock suspension and I hate the rake I now have. I was planning on the dynatrac lift, but want to insure it fixes that rake (not sure if the springs are stiff enough).

At the strong urging of Dynatrac, I did not end up installing any spring spacers. Glad I did not install. Sits just fine.
Did you add any heavier equipment to the front of the jeep? Like bumper/Winch in which a spacer could correct for? Curious on the reasoning why Dynatrac said not to.

Last edited:

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Did you add the front spacers due to the weight of an aftermarket front bumper/winch? I just installed a smittybuilt bumper and winch on the stock suspension and I hate the rake I now have. I was planning on the dynatrac lift, but want to insure it fixes that rake (not sure if the springs are stiff enough).
Yes. I have OEM steel bumper and winch/winch plate. I put the front 1/2” spacers in to compensate for the extra weight in front.

Reactions: eck

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU

Did you add any heavier equipment to the front of the jeep? Like bumper/Winch in which a spacer could correct for? Curious on the reasoning why Dynatrac said not to.
It is the factory steel bumper, warn plate and warn zeon 10s winch. Dropped no more than less than 0.25" in front. No rake no spacer needed. I specifically asked Dynatrac why and I forget their exact answer other than they were adamant that it is not needed or recommended.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I just installed this kit today and love it. Being it was on a Sahara, I was surprised at the amount of lift I got too! It's definitely more than two inches and I'm looking forward to filling those fender wells with some 35s. Tires arrive tomorrow.
Are you still running this lift?
Sponsored