Sponsored

Uconnect Adventures - Bluetooth requires multiple pairing

voodoo11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2018 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I know this has probably been answered, and if so, can someone point me to the appropriate thread?

Recently, Uconnect is acting up again.

Here are my main problems.
  1. Touchscreen becomes locked. Cannot exit out of whatever screen is current. Can't access audio, other pages, etc. Tried to change to Am band, no luck. Only fix is to completely power off the car, open door, restart car, problems go away.
  2. My phone requires multiple pairing even though it shows up in the "paired phones" list. On android
  3. My phone, when paired, will randomly drop the bluetooth connection and force me to use my phone on speaker or handset mode.
Any fixes?
Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I only know of #1 since it's happened to me before. Have you checked the version you're on, or downloaded the most recent update to 21.10 from 5/15?

sab3864

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
I only know of #1 since it's happened to me before. Have you checked the version you're on, or downloaded the most recent update to 21.10 from 5/15?
Where did you find a download for uConnect? Everytime I have gone to the uConnect site I had a link for it tells me I am up to date.

Thanks!

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you find a download for uConnect? Everytime I have gone to the uConnect site I had a link for it tells me I am up to date.

Thanks!

https://www.driveuconnect.com/support/software-update.html

This is most likely the same link where you checked. Oddly enough, I got this message and I downloaded the update to a zip. When I tried to upload, I got a message stating I can't upload since the versions are identical. Regardless, these are supposed to be OTA.

Your 2018 equipped with the system qualifies for the following software updates
UCONNECT_8.4_IR21.10_MY18JL_VP4R_USA
Sponsored

Last edited: