Sponsored

Is 6-8% Below Invoice Even Possible for a JLUR?

DrDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle 2003, Sahara 4 door Silver 2020
Just wondering about dealers in New England. I'm wondering if a high-volume dealer would be the best chance to get a JLUR ordered in the ballparl of 8% off invoice, given the incentives they get from FCA (benchmark rebates, hollbacks, etc.). My best guess is that a high-volume Jeep dealer would probably be in Massachusetts or Connecticut.
Yes, Fitzpatrick in Connecticut, I’m working with them now. 7% off invoice. Mark is very responsive.
Sponsored

DrDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle 2003, Sahara 4 door Silver 2020
I ended up 8.5% under from DeMontrond, but that also included $500 military cash
I’m a veteran, honorable discharge 1990, I tried the $500 military rebate, but dealer says it’s only for those that have been discharged in the last 12 months.

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
I’m a veteran, honorable discharge 1990, I tried the $500 military rebate, but dealer says it’s only for those that have been discharged in the last 12 months.
He got it for me using my VA Documents

Sponsored

johnbrochill

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
49D16B33-4443-45F7-A6E8-E2B35FF85B4D.jpeg

You may need to widen your search. We’re heading back to Nampa, ID. again this weekend to pick up our new JTLR. Two states away and well worth the trip. Saved nearly $20k buying two new Jeeps.
That looks great man! I found a local dealer with a great sales guy, and my family has bought from before, but was thinking of doing some further research into dealers in Idaho just to compare.

Any suggestions, or dealer recommendations?

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ram TRX, 20' Gladiator LE
That looks great man! I found a local dealer with a great sales guy, and my family has bought from before, but was thinking of doing some further research into dealers in Idaho just to compare.

Any suggestions, or dealer recommendations?

Here's the process Petersons in Nampa, ID https://www.petersonramjeep.com:
  1. You spec your Jeep order with Kent Shurtleff ([email protected])
  2. Kent sends you back a deal sheet with your options spec'd
  3. Discount is listed + dealer fee + docs ($300-ish)
  4. $1k deposit that also is your downpayment
  5. Finance is where they make their money, they source the loan. You need to make at least 6 payments to that back before refinancing or paying off.
  6. You make a big first payment, like what you would do for your downpayment, and then continue to pay or refi after your 6th payment.
  7. If you don't want to drive/fly he will help setup up 3rd party delivery

The hardest part of this is waiting for your JL/JT to show up. If you do go this route tell Kent we sent ya!

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
I got 8% with tread lightly from Criswell.. but am trying to stay local if I can .. I am in CA

Robert at Courtesy jeep in San Juan Capistrano is back from vacation. I spoke to him this morning. He is verbally saying no mark up to financing and no required accessories, but I have not actually bought from him, so I don't know for sure.. we will see... I did find out that other forum member placed an order thru them and had no surprises at signing and had a good experience.

He has agreed to do 5% under invoice. and said he would do that for any forum member that contacted him.

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell

Mmaengine

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Hey gang! Anyone ordering 2022s yet? What kind of prices are you getting. Heading to the dealership to see how I do. Wish me luck!

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Hey gang! Anyone ordering 2022s yet? What kind of prices are you getting. Heading to the dealership to see how I do. Wish me luck!
There's a whole thread on the '22's here. If you feel like traveling there are still some dealers offering 4%-7% off invoice some include having to use dealer financing. More than likely I'm going with Granger Motors in IA. They're at 4% and only $180 for doc fees.

ldstruckn

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 CJ7, 82 CJ7, 88 YJ, 2000 TJ, 2008 JKUR, 2012 JK sport
Occupation
VA Doc
There's a whole thread on the '22's here. If you feel like traveling there are still some dealers offering 4%-7% off invoice some include having to use dealer financing. More than likely I'm going with Granger Motors in IA. They're at 4% and only $180 for doc fees.
Who at granger did you talk with. I called them friday and was told msrp only

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Who at granger did you talk with. I called them friday and was told msrp only
Zach, he's the owner. Here's his email [email protected]. I got a quote from his yesterday and everything was as stated. I sent him my PDF build off the '21 B&P and got a quote within 24hrs.

Here's the post from the Bronco forum

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...on-no-one-said-it-was-going-to-be-easy.25052/

2. Buy a Wrangler/Gladiator at 4% Under Invoice – if you are tired of the Bronco ride, we can offer you a Wrangler/Gladiator purchase at 4% under invoice and have it delivered to our store in 60-90 days. 2022 Wrangler and Gladiator ordering opened yesterday. Email [email protected] and we’ll be happy to send you a quote.

Mmaengine

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Thanks AZScorpian

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Looking at the order guide and the Excel spreadsheets a few forum members so kindly posted, I see that discounts off invoice of up 8% are possible.

What I'd like to know is 8% off invoice for an ordered (not from dealer stock) Unlimited Rubicon something that anyone has actually gotten, particularly from a dealer in the New England area? Assume I'm not part of a group buy...

Thanks!
I got 8% below invoice for a custom order with the treadlightly discount from Criswell in Sept. 2019 for my MY 2020.

At one point I considered trading it in for a 2021 when used valuations were bonkers. I called them up and I believe I remember them saying theycould only do 6% below invoice if I financed through them.
Sponsored