Sponsored

What is the most embarrassing song you've played too loud with the top off?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I blast this song through the system when I go through a neighborhood.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
It's a pretty nice night so I jumped in the JL with the top off, adjust the bass and let the Alpine blast. I was on the sat radio's 90 station, sitting at a light bumping, reliving my youth, when Achy Breaky Heart came on. :facepalm: The worst part, I just let it blast without any shame. Further down the road it's in full chorus as I roll into a parking lot to meet this friend of mine. She asks "Was that Billy Ray Cyrus? I don't think I can be seen with you now..." apparently I'm an embarrassment. So what's the most embarrassing song you've found yourself playing way too loud with the top off?
My daughter likes blasting panic at the disco which is pretty embarrassing....

LOOK MA I MADE IT!.....

Medsker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Mine would have to be "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepson. I didn't even realize I had it cranked up until I looked to the car next to me at the spotlight. I quickly turned it down with a red face. I know it shouldn't embarrass me but it did. :rock:

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Hmm....no top off, but...I sometimes drive my Ram with the windows open and the music cranked. Pulled into the faculty parking lot of the high school where I taught just as Jimmy Buffett hit the chorus of "Why Dont We Get Drunk And Screw". The principal nearly fell down laughing, but a couple science teachers had serious conniptions. I was not, however, embarrassed. In fact, I spent most of first period bursting into random giggles.

rogisilva

First Name
Igor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Rotadyne.com.au
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR OB
Occupation
Design Development Manager
I forgot the song (it was from the 80s though) but I remember blasting music and dancing at a red light, my friend sitting next to me got my attention and told me to look out the window. Two guys in the car next to me were laughing there asses off at my while also head bobbing... I wound down the window (roof was also down) and cranked the volume up more and the three of us started dancing to my music until the light turned green while my friend almost imploded with embarrassment.

I have also blasted the Pokemon theme song as well as various Glee covers of songs, Musical scores, Disney songs, Hocus Pocus by focus and worst of all.. I have belted my own horrifying singing. I have no shame.

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
In a scene from "Tommy Boy", the Carpenters "Superstar" song came on the local oldies radio station. You know the one, "Long ago and so far away..."
I should have turned it down 10 seconds earlier. And yes I was singing along. But with less feeling than David Spade and Chris Farley.
As I rolled to my freeway exit stop light, I received the appropriate glance and subsequent chuckle from the lady in the SUV next to me.
I turned the radio off.
My face must have turned as red as my Rubicon.

Sponsored

NavyChief

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wrangler 2dr
I have a lot of soundtracks on my phone and wasn’t paying attention on shuffle and I had Dancing Queen from Momma Mia/Abba come up at a light.

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
"The Rodeo Song" by Gary Lee and the Showdown. LOL. I had it on an old tape I copied over to CD and then put on the iPod, and didn't remember it was in my music from "my younger days". Went driving into the Church parking lot and it came on loud and clear. Should have seen me scrambling to find the volume/on/off button!!! LOL. In the spirit of this thread I am posting it. I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE!!!

WARNING: VERY RUDE, OBSCENE, NON-POLITICALLY CORRECT, TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE AND OTHERWISE UNACCEPTABLE LANGUAGE FOR KIDS AND SOME ADULTS!!! LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK.

******THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST IN NO WAY ENDORSES THIS SONG. LOL.*******. and other legal mumbo jumbo here.

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
All of the songs from Disney's Descendants trilogy. My girls are obsessed and make me blast it all the time.

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Mine would have to be "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepson. I didn't even realize I had it cranked up until I looked to the car next to me at the spotlight. I quickly turned it down with a red face. I know it shouldn't embarrass me but it did. :rock:
That video she did with Tom Hanks and Beiber is great tho

Sital

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys - Reign
Recently, my daughter cranked I Wanna Dance with Somebody by Whitney Houston as we were driving through town. I like that song, but not in the jeep with the top down.
Sponsored