Quake LED-Great Customer Service

Jeep It

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S in Firecracker Red
Just wanted to give a shout out to Quake LED for their great product and customer service. I drove up to Denver from the Springs today to buy their 960 LEDs direct and was met by friendly people, and they gave me a veteran’s discount to boot!

Rob was incredibly helpful too, and made sure I had his cell number before I left in case I had any questions with the install. Good thing too, because he had to help “un-moron” me with disconnecting an electrical connector. He also gave me a short cut for installing the passenger side harness adapter that saved a lot of time.

I’m very happy with how they turned out and look forward to seeing they perform in the dark. The stock weren’t bad to me, so I’m sure these will be great.

Thanks to jmcdtucson too for answering some of my questions with his install.

44041A35-C54B-412A-963C-165B7452B4F8.jpeg
A839C689-2CD8-47D8-B5D8-D3ACDB34D176.jpeg
A38103C8-877F-4A32-8CC5-6CB3E37DEC25.jpeg
Sponsored

jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Nicely done. How'd the fender removal go?

OP
OP
Jeep It

Jeep It

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S in Firecracker Red
Nicely done. How'd the fender removal go?
Thanks to Rob at Quake, I never had to remove the fenders:whew: He removed the driver’s side stock fender connector from where it was attached so it was easy to get to, and then he showed me on the passenger side how to reach inside the fender liner from underneath by bending it back enough to reach up. I simply dropped the red and yellow wires inside the fender from above, connected them to to harness adapter and then connected the adapter to the stock harness from underneath. Literally took a couple of minutes:clap:
Sponsored