?Elusive Michiganders?

Shenanigunz

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL
Hello Michiganders, new JL Sahara owner.

Will eventually put a lift on and 35's but not for a little while. Baby trails for now

ETM0dmU.jpg
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Looks good - right now just playing the waiting game on some cash to proceed ahead with some mods - but certainly getting closer - just ended up ordering my ORV tags so I can head up to Drummond - hopefully get there before that huge Jeepend event - I just like smaller crowds - plus I know the island pretty well from 8+ trips up there.
We are going to head to Drummond in the middle of August. Have not set the date yet as waiting to see when my son and his wife will be in MIchigan visiting.

We are headed to Rocks and Valley by Harrison on Friday morning. We will leave from Bellingers Meats on 27 just north of St. Johns at 830.Then we are going back to Rocks and Valley the following weekend.

Bellingar Specialty Meats, 5006 N, US HWY 27, St Johns, MI 48879

Then we are going back to Rocks and Valley the following weekend on saturday the

OP
OP
Angrygecko

Angrygecko

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
We are going to head to Drummond in the middle of August. Have not set the date yet as waiting to see when my son and his wife will be in MIchigan visiting.

We are headed to Rocks and Valley by Harrison on Friday morning. We will leave from Bellingers Meats on 27 just north of St. Johns at 830.Then we are going back to Rocks and Valley the following weekend.

Bellingar Specialty Meats, 5006 N, US HWY 27, St Johns, MI 48879

Then we are going back to Rocks and Valley the following weekend on saturday the
Well I ended up picking up the car hauler last night and heading to Drummond on thursday - ill be sure to snap some pictures - Ive no doubt it will be muddy as all heck - if anyone else is going to be up there this weekend send me a PM - Thanks

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not sure how I missed this thread until now, but I’m Nate from the Lansing area and this is my Jeep.

Went up a few weeks ago. It was my first time on Drummond Island and it was awesome. Definitely want to get back up there!

C71F24B5-C83B-44B0-B418-DBD5E28EA9CE.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Angrygecko

Angrygecko

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
I’m not sure how I missed this thread until now, but I’m Nate from the Lansing area and this is my Jeep.

Went up a few weeks ago. It was my first time on Drummond Island and it was awesome. Definitely want to get back up there!

C71F24B5-C83B-44B0-B418-DBD5E28EA9CE.jpeg
Well I will be up there from the 4th to the 7th - either will be at county park camping or off in the back country - Drummond is a fun time I believe this is my 12th trip if not more - if anyone goes there this weekend and sees a mojito rubicon (I will also have a power wagon with me) - flag me down.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
If you guys are near the Lansing Area, you should check out the Lansing Area Jeep Club on Facebook. The club is very active and the people are not dicks. There are people off roading all the time, They often throw parties and have get togethers, play cards, and meet once a month for dinner, and once a month for ice cream. They plan trips out of state to Jeep and trips around Michigan. It is a great community to be part of.

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
If you guys are near the Lansing Area, you should check out the Lansing Area Jeep Club on Facebook. The club is very active and the people are not dicks. There are people off roading all the time, They often throw parties and have get togethers, play cards, and meet once a month for dinner, and once a month for ice cream. They plan trips out of state to Jeep and trips around Michigan. It is a great community to be part of.
I am going to try to be more active. Just so many other things going on these days that I can never seem to make meetups. And I’ve given up pretty much all of my weekends during hockey season, but I wouldn’t change that for anything:like:

Everyone I’ve met so far at the club has been great. Ted, we met just this past Sunday @ Ken’s. I hope you’ll see me around more often:beer:

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
We did Rocks and Valley on friday. What a great time. We started on the trails about 10 and finished about 7 pm. Bill drove his week old JLUR on the trip. My Jeep stayed home in the garage. These are the pics form the day.

JauMuQFI3iYhxUrj2xQyB10to-d-NO9BTlyHQk82XNczwcVyYaFjCy-sndp0DDBJntIxV3gd&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-1.jpg

TUGD_IJH3_8uicz6OVy6ufKmyQ1IZV6CoArBx0vr4_VkB2jfm0p2i8Tuog1urq4kTT80LYsi&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-1.jpg

aZ9Q3pOj2Go1o0ll5DUmoTr33yNXaJfMH9LuOT8WRhd03vcjfWG5u2FRndLGo6s1izT2yVBi&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-2.jpg

20190705_120407.jpg
20190705_124432.jpg
20190705_124504.jpg
20190705_131221.jpg
20190705_154944.jpg
20190705_160700.jpg
Screenshot_20190705-115524.jpg

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
We are headed back up to Rocks and Valley next Saturday 7/13/19. We are leaving the Lansing area from Bellingers Meat market on US27 just north of St. Johns at 9 am. If you want to join us let me know. We will head back to Lansing around 7 pm or so. Of course you can meet us there and leave when ever you want also.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Angrygecko

Angrygecko

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
We are headed back up to Rocks and Valley next Saturday 7/13/19. We are leaving the Lansing area from Bellingers Meat market on US27 just north of St. Johns at 9 am. If you want to join us let me know. We will head back to Lansing around 7 pm or so. Of course you can meet us there and leave when ever you want also.
I do know there is another group heading down from Soo Canada with some JLs if you see a mojito there - his name is craig - real nice guy!

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
Not from Michigan but we vacation in Glen Arbor and are actually here now, although sadly not with my year old Sahara JLU. Love the mitten and can’t wait to head off-road somewhere on the Leelanau peninsula once my daughter is old enough not to need a stroller, Burley, and pack n play!

3327874D-57E5-4CEA-B774-823CCB5D7FED.jpeg

MedicJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Liberty, 2016 JKU, 2020 JLU Altitude
Anybody know about the off road park they are opening in Oakland County?

OP
OP
Angrygecko

Angrygecko

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
Not from Michigan but we vacation in Glen Arbor and are actually here now, although sadly not with my year old Sahara JLU. Love the mitten and can’t wait to head off-road somewhere on the Leelanau peninsula once my daughter is old enough not to need a stroller, Burley, and pack n play!

3327874D-57E5-4CEA-B774-823CCB5D7FED.jpeg
Nice jeep - well tell her to hurry up so you can play! lol

Anybody know about the off road park they are opening in Oakland County?
Its anyones guess on that - Ive been waiting quite a while - I do think they had some groups do tests runs there but thats about all i know lol

MedicJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Liberty, 2016 JKU, 2020 JLU Altitude
Its anyones guess on that - Ive been waiting quite a while - I do think they had some groups do tests runs there but thats about all i know lol[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, let us know if you hear any updates!
Sponsored