What is the most Patriotic Brand

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Well, Jeep does offer a discount to active military only. I guess veterans are not worthy of a discount. So the message is, 'we only like you if you are now serving, but not if you served your country perviously'. Comes off as disingenuous, phony....guided by how much dollars they would have to spend. Its about a marketing ploy to 'show' they care, but not enough to extend the discount to veterans.
You also get the discount if you are retired, medically retired, or 100% disabled. But just doing your initial contract, then no. Plus, you'd think it would be more than $500. But, it's just my opinion.:like:
Sponsored

Sippican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
You also get the discount if you are retired, medically retired, or 100% disabled. But just doing your initial contract, then no. Plus, you'd think it would be more than $500. But, it's just my opinion.:like:
Yep, but just diminshes veterans contributions. I love Lowes, they give all veterans 10% discount, plus get special parking. I'll spend more at Lowes than go to Home Depot.

OP
OP
Sgt Beavis

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Well, Jeep does offer a discount to active military only. I guess veterans are not worthy of a discount. So the message is, 'we only like you if you are now serving, but not if you served your country perviously'. Comes off as disingenuous, phony....guided by how much dollars they would have to spend. Its about a marketing ploy to 'show' they care, but not enough to extend the discount to veterans.
Isn’t that the same for pretty much every OEM?

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
I agree. Active or former member of the armed forces or not, and the Coast Guard too, (which I don't include to in any way suggest inferiority of----Guards-people can try out to become Navy Seals--but because they're sometime unfairly left out) should be eligible for this program. You did or are doing service to your country, and there's no reason to suspect this sacrifice in pay at which you do it, somehow landed you a 7 figure income on Wall St the second you put your papers in for honorable separation from the services.

Sippican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Isn’t that the same for pretty much every OEM?
I agree. Active or former member of the armed forces or not, and the Coast Guard too, (which I don't include to in any way suggest inferiority of----Guards-people can try out to become Navy Seals--but because they're sometime unfairly left out) should be eligible for this program. You did or are doing service to your country, and there's no reason to suspect this sacrifice in pay at which you do it, somehow landed you a 7 figure income on Wall St the second you put your papers in for honorable separation from the services.
Totally agree, they are a branch of service. I question anyone that disagrees with their understanding of 'service to the country'
Sponsored