Show off your Delivered JL Here!

Smudgynut

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Damn Rain!!! I've gotta say that this new Jeep is AWESOME!! The color (Granite) is way better than what I had expected and pictures don't do it any justice. The color goes great with all of the red accents that are all over the outside and inside. Trying to get used to the 6 speed but love it and the handling is really good. The interior is gorgeous. ALL lights are LED and look great when all turned on. For those who are still waiting, IT IS WORTH IT and you won't be disappointed.

IMG_3921.jpg

IMG_3922.jpg
Sponsored

Goes

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon firecracker red (soon)
Picked up my JLUR Rubicon. Ordered on 1/8 and was amazed to have it show up at the dealership on 2/14! Happy Valentine's Day to me! I'm a photographer so I did a quick photo shoot today. Also a couple other photos from the dealership with my old Jeep side by side, and my wife who joined me for the trip to pick it up. It is night and day and improved in every way. I do not miss the old Jeep at all! The only negative I've found so far is that my 6 and 7 year old cannot get in without help. It's higher than the Sahara I had and has no running boards. So, picked up a pair from Ace Engineering today with the 10% discount for being a JL Forum member! Should be here in a couple weeks. Feel free to ask any specific questions

Beautiful. Big Congrats.

JL Rubi Khan

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Limited Edition (#1525 of 1964), 2016 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up my JLUR Rubicon. Ordered on 1/8 and was amazed to have it show up at the dealership on 2/14! Happy Valentine's Day to me! I'm a photographer so I did a quick photo shoot today. Also a couple other photos from the dealership with my old Jeep side by side, and my wife who joined me for the trip to pick it up.
Looking good! Didn’t want to do the steel bumpers on the Rubi though??

Jeep4Life0112

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Mojito)
Picked up my JLUR Rubicon. Ordered on 1/8 and was amazed to have it show up at the dealership on 2/14! Happy Valentine's Day to me! I'm a photographer so I did a quick photo shoot today. Also a couple other photos from the dealership with my old Jeep side by side, and my wife who joined me for the trip to pick it up. It is night and day and improved in every way. I do not miss the old Jeep at all! The only negative I've found so far is that my 6 and 7 year old cannot get in without help. It's higher than the Sahara I had and has no running boards. So, picked up a pair from Ace Engineering today with the 10% discount for being a JL Forum member! Should be here in a couple weeks. Feel free to ask any specific questions.
Jeep_1.jpg
Jeep_2.jpg
Jeep_3.jpg
Jeep_4.jpg
Jeep_5.jpg
Jeep_6.jpg
IMG_0637.jpg
IMG_0644.JPG
IMG_0652.jpg
These photos are absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for sharing these with the rest of us. Over the past few days I have been undecided between billet and granite. I think these pictures just made up my mind for me. Please keep these amazing shots coming and enjoy your amazing ride.

Sponsored

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe

rtc1085

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Looking good! Didn’t want to do the steel bumpers on the Rubi though??
Oh, of course I wanted to, but when the MSRP was up over $50 grand already, I had to cut somewhere. I figured the aftermarket will make much more affordable ones for the front and the back you really can't tell the difference anyways.

JL Rubi Khan

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Limited Edition (#1525 of 1964), 2016 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom
Vehicle Showcase
Oh, of course I wanted to, but when the MSRP was up over $50 grand already, I had to cut somewhere. I figured the aftermarket will make much more affordable ones for the front and the back you really can't tell the difference anyways.
No doubt! I'm gonna enjoy seeing the aftermarket ones continue to pop up

Sponsored

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
That is the best looking Jeep I have ever seen!!!! And I should know, I ordered a similar 2 door: Granite, stock bumper, black fenders, LEDs, and Premium Soft Top. Now I am even more excited!

Dear Jeep folks at factory, please have pity on me and build my sweet 2 door ASAP.

jrohan07

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GCM 2018 JLUS Firecracker Red
Picked up mine yesterday afternoon...overcast but 70 degrees today so top is down...love the ride...happy about the tan interior as I ordered sight unseen...

IMG_0842.jpeg

IMG_0845.jpeg
Torn between firecracker red or granite....pics with tan interior did it for me. Will order JLUR just like yours. Great pics with top down.

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Damn Rain!!! I've gotta say that this new Jeep is AWESOME!! The color (Granite) is way better than what I had expected and pictures don't do it any justice. The color goes great with all of the red accents that are all over the outside and inside. Trying to get used to the 6 speed but love it and the handling is really good. The interior is gorgeous. ALL lights are LED and look great when all turned on. For those who are still waiting, IT IS WORTH IT and you won't be disappointed.

IMG_3921.jpg

IMG_3922.jpg
Congratulations!!!

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Picked up mine yesterday afternoon...overcast but 70 degrees today so top is down...love the ride...happy about the tan interior as I ordered sight unseen...

IMG_0842.jpeg

IMG_0845.jpeg
Not sure what I am more jealous of, that people have ordered their jeeps already, have already gotten them, or live somewhere warm enough to run the soft-top already.
Sponsored