Houston FS - Bumper’s and rails

Purity’sPa

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Located in Houston - need to get these out of my garage before the holidays. JLUR metal front bumper with LED foglights. Have end caps and lower piece. They’ve gotten scraped up a little but sitting around my garage. $550 for front bumper and accessories

Rear bumper looks great but I pulled the sensors out of it and there are just holes where the sensors used to be. $325

Rock sliders (4 door Rubicon) $135

Everything picked up from my garage in Rice Military $950

Text 2818894901
Brice

I also have the 3rd brake light that mounts
Inside the spare tire (have since done a delete) also the bracket to hold a larger spare tire I think I Have a brand new unisex CB and some CB antenna mounts for JL.
Sponsored

ATXMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue JLU Sport S, Red Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Located in Houston - need to get these out of my garage before the holidays. JLUR metal front bumper with LED foglights. Have end caps and lower piece. They’ve gotten scraped up a little but sitting around my garage. $550 for front bumper and accessories

Rear bumper looks great but I pulled the sensors out of it and there are just holes where the sensors used to be. $325

Rock sliders (4 door Rubicon) $135

Everything picked up from my garage in Rice Military $950

Text 2818894901
Brice

I also have the 3rd brake light that mounts
Inside the spare tire (have since done a delete) also the bracket to hold a larger spare tire I think I Have a brand new unisex CB and some CB antenna mounts for JL.
Hey Brice. Still have the front bumpber? I would like to buy it off of you if so. I’ll be away for the week of Thanksgiving but I’ll be back in Texas the following week and could pick it up then.

JRU

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
Still available? I know I’m late lol

OP
OP
Purity’sPa

Purity’sPa

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Still available? I know I’m late lol
I don’t have the stock front bumper, sorry. What I will have in a couple weeks is an rear aftermarket stubby bumper. It’s best used with a spare tire delete kit. Let me know if you are interested.

Brice
Sponsored