Sponsored

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Looking foward to seeing what you have to offer on the JL lifts. I'll be in the market real soon.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
@TeraFlex Suspensions I would be very interested in a set of Alpine flex arms for the stock Rubicon, or a 2” lift. Just something that’s beefier than stock and adjustable. Since we can run a 35” tire stock, I am very interested in a build with Just better shocks and new flex arms. That would also allow for new coils if wanted for a quick 2” lift later.

I was planning to get the Mopar 2”, but with some of the early issues I think I’ll wait and see about better shocks and flex arms for now. (Having 35s put on before I bring it home anyway)

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
We are hard at work developing properly engineered JL products. While we may be a little on the silent side right now, the wait will be worth it! We are starting with a blank sheet on all JL product rather than simply throwing existing mentality and product design at the JL. The JL platform is completely different from the JK and has very unique parameters that deserve a new approach.

We are definitely excited about our new direction on this platform!
Our product development list involves everything that you have come to expect from TeraFlex, and we are working through a priority list of items. Exact market timing is difficult to estimate, but we are anticipating to have the core products ready by late spring. Stay tuned!

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
We are hard at work developing properly engineered JL products. While we may be a little on the silent side right now, the wait will be worth it! We are starting with a blank sheet on all JL product rather than simply throwing existing mentality and product design at the JL. The JL platform is completely different from the JK and has very unique parameters that deserve a new approach.

Our product development list involves everything that you have come to expect from TeraFlex, and we are working through a priority list of items. Exact market timing is difficult to estimate, but we are anticipating to have the core products ready by late spring. Stay tuned!
I hope you come out with the tailgate reinforcement product you had for the JK soon. Also looking for Diff covers, Alpine arms, Wasatch and Nebo racks.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase

I for one can’t wait!

Sponsored

RIP11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Waiting here too, i won't decide on a lift until i see what teraflex comes out with

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
Teraflex never let me down with JK products! Definitely worth the wait for anyone wanting to tweak the JL for increased suspension performance.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport
Occupation
Highway Dept
I'm just looking forward to more videos where that old man makes jokes and cracks me up:cwl:

Just joking on the old man part:punch:

Bluegoose972

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Firecracker Red, 1966 Mustang Convertible (rebuilding)
Was going to go with the Mopar lift, but was really happy with a TeraFlex kit on my early model JK......So going to wait and see what they come out with.
Sponsored