Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold the JLUS, New Ford Ranger 4X4 Lariat
Occupation
Retired and happy!
Vehicle Showcase
Blue is not a good option on resale, so says car talk radio.

Sponsored

Farrish1237

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB JLU
Just an opinion.... never has any resale issue selling any of my blue vehicles for the $$$ I wanted

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
Blue is not a good option on resale, so says car talk radio.
Oh... but this is not your run of the mill blue. It's an in your face, I can't look away BLUE. After a year of ownership, I still get people daily peeping inside and commenting that is the best color they have ever seen. I parked in front of our DQ last month with the Neon lights outside and every worker inside stopped working, came to the window and starred at it.

Sponsored

Mrcake3014

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Oh... but this is not your run of the mill blue. It's an in your face, I can't look away BLUE. After a year of ownership, I still get people daily peeping inside and commenting that is the best color they have ever seen. I parked in front of our DQ last month with the Neon lights outside and every worker inside stopped working, came to the window and starred at it.
You are correct!

DWS44

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toy Box: 2022 JLUR 392 + '17 C7 GS & '21 C8 Vettes
Occupation
CAD/IT Manager (Civil/Airport Design)
After a year of ownership, I still get people daily peeping inside and commenting that is the best color they have ever seen.
As a nut for blues and silver/gunmetal shades, I've had several vehicles in both of those shades over the years. Of all of them, I'm not sure I've ever had a paint color get as many specific compliments/questions as the Ocean Blue on this thing!

upload_2019-6-28_21-35-0.png

Just last week, I took it to a local shop I use occasionally to get the tires rotated. After I pulled it in, I had three different mechanics stop by the waiting room to ask about the color and if I'd had it custom painted.