Sponsored

Giveaway of the Month - May 2019 - JL Wrangler True Dual Rate Lift Kit, Rocksport Edition

Mnsparreno

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S- Sting Gray
Occupation
Information Technology
I successfully joined the email list but I'm unable to post on a social media site because I don't have social media. Hopefully I still have a chance to win.

I'd like to win this lift for my JL because it will definitely save me money and I can stop bothering my wife on buying an expensive lift kit for my birthday on June 2nd. And my Jeep funds are more limited now that my mortgage went up (taxes). This is my first Jeep Wrangler and this lift will be my first mod. I'd like to experience going on challenging trails. All I want is a 2.5 lift. Overall, I've heard positive feedback on this lift.

Thanks for the opportunity!

57809860409__2F6352AD-C947-4889-8980-9423FE256B0B.JPG

IMG_1771.jpg
Sponsored

NickedIt

First Name
Nickedit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLu Sport Basic White Bit** 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 2012 Vdub Jetta TDi
Occupation
DOD
[GALLERY=]
Jeep Wrangler JL Giveaway of the Month - May 2019 - JL Wrangler True Dual Rate Lift Kit, Rocksport Edition {filename}
[/GALLERY]

Crappy picture, but new to the forum our 2018 jLu mainly my wife's, id love to surprise her, give her a lift... which will allow me to buy more Adult Lego Pew Pew Parts hahaha

Jeep Wrangler JL Giveaway of the Month - May 2019 - JL Wrangler True Dual Rate Lift Kit, Rocksport Edition {filename}

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
Occupation
Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
Luna and I would really enjoy this MetalCloak on our Rubicon. She enjoys going out on the trails..or just really riding in the Jeep in general lol. I can picture it now with her head sticking out the window..or top while we are cruising through MOAB with our MC lift. Winning this lift would help Luna and I get out to those tougher trails and hopefully out to MOAB some day. Slowly but surely! Thanks for putting on these contests, the people at MetalCloak are badass.

jdm22

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler before year end
Occupation
GA General Contractor full time, AC Man for F&F
I would love to upgrade to a "real" lift for Winnie as opposed to the spacer lift I have tiding me over at the moment. I think she would look great sporting this setup :)

chillbc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
I need this because right now my new 2018 Jeep JL 2-door is completely stock. Need I say more?

Sponsored

ksantora98

First Name
Kerstin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler sport
Hi my names Kerstin Santora and I just got my 2018 wrangler yesterday ! I’m already in love !!! I used to have a 1999 jeep cherokee 9 1/2 long arm kit , camed 4.0, locked front and rear, and a bunch of other goodies. I was sad to give it away, but sadly a auto mechanic shop did my Cherokee dirty and charged me a arm and a leg to fix her and it was never really fixed right. I never worked so hard to make something so perfect and built to just have someone mess it up to never be able to drive it again. I miss the lift and all so winning this would be able to get me back on the road feeling happy and confident in a jeep again !

Matsonian

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Matson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Wow... it's already June 7... we've been so crazy busy with new site updates, 24/7 Free Shipping and developing products for the JL and JT that I lost track of time... But No Worries... we have a WINNER!

Congratulations to @Cmarr22 for winning the May 2019 Giveaway of the Month - a @Metalcloak JL Wrangler True Dual Rate Lift Kit, 2.5" or 3.5", RockSport Edition!!!!

A DM has been sent, please respond and we will get this lift kit sent out to you right away. Thank you all who entered and stay tuned for the next one!

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Congrats CMarr22.

Sponsored

Bilymac

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2017 Harley Street Glide Special, 2019 Jeep JLRU
Nice win Cmarr22.

VitaminK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL and military HMMWV
Thanks for the opportunity and congrats to the winner

Cmarr22

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Wow... it's already June 7... we've been so crazy busy with new site updates, 24/7 Free Shipping and developing products for the JL and JT that I lost track of time... But No Worries... we have a WINNER!

Congratulations to @Cmarr22 for winning the May 2019 Giveaway of the Month - a @Metalcloak JL Wrangler True Dual Rate Lift Kit, 2.5" or 3.5", RockSport Edition!!!!

A DM has been sent, please respond and we will get this lift kit sent out to you right away. Thank you all who entered and stay tuned for the next one!
Yay me!!! Thank you so much!!!