Sponsored

∞ Special Delivery! | What do YOU have coming in the mail for your Rig?! ∞

Digger70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
I like the in channel myself. Cleaner look. I seen the other style and it looked weird to me. Almost bulky.
Well I thought I'd make due and just stick them on but that didn't work. The curved part for the front doors wouldn't touch the body and would have left a small gap. I tried pressing it on firmly. I didn't leave feedback yet so I'll see if they want to send me the right ones. They were only $45.99.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I live in an area that has a lot of bugs during the summer and I’m using the washer fluid more often so it keeps the excess fluid that runs along the window frame from splashing my arm when I have the window down lol. Serves a purpose more than the side glare in my eye from the sun.
That’s true I didn’t even think about that aspect! Water does enter the cabin at speed when you’re utilizing your wiper fluid just never thought of it haha

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
friday i should have the supernova v4 headlights and fog lights from headlight revolution and 2" cube lights from rough country. ordered them on tuesday. if the rain breaks for the weekend i'm going get them on the jl.

Sponsored

Granizle

First Name
J.P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, 2017 Wrangler Sport JK, 2007 Wrangler Sahara JK
Well I thought I'd make due and just stick them on but that didn't work. The curved part for the front doors wouldn't touch the body and would have left a small gap. I tried pressing it on firmly. I didn't leave feedback yet so I'll see if they want to send me the right ones. They were only $45.99.
Hope it works out for you in the end. It’s always nice to get what you actually ordered. Auto Vent Shade is the brand I went with. https://www.autoventshade.com/side-...vs-194811-ventvisor-in-channel-deflector-4-pc

Granizle

First Name
J.P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, 2017 Wrangler Sport JK, 2007 Wrangler Sahara JK
That’s true I didn’t even think about that aspect! Water does enter the cabin at speed when you’re utilizing your wiper fluid just never thought of it haha
Yeah you know what I’m talking about. All though up here in Canada it does help when we are all ashing our doobies out the window too lol ... As our national anthem states Ohhhh Cannibus ! ( Joke of course )

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah you know what I’m talking about. All though up here in Canada it does help when we are all ashing our doobies out the window too lol ... As our national anthem states Ohhhh Cannibus ! ( Joke of course )
That was my initial thought as mentioned above LOLOL

We are catching up to you guys down here watch out! Lol

Visible15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara
Teraflex 2.5” w/Falcon shocks
aFe Magnum force Stage-2 XP Cold Air intake with Pro 5R filter
Borla Axleback S-Type Exhaust

possibly 35s to put on the OEM wheels (eventually swap to MOAB- love the blacked rims)

Lmike6453

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude (Black)
Bestop Sunrider woot from Morris 4x4! Everyone says this is a must have mod.

Only had the Jeep for 3 weeks and freedom panels are annoying on the go.

Annotation 2019-06-25 211139.jpg

Annotation 2019-06-25 211105.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Teraflex 2.5” w/Falcon shocks
aFe Magnum force Stage-2 XP Cold Air intake with Pro 5R filter
Borla Axleback S-Type Exhaust

possibly 35s to put on the OEM wheels (eventually swap to MOAB- love the blacked rims)
Let me know your address and when the Falcon 2.5” lift and shocks come in. I’ll ensure a good delivery.. LOL

MrEMan1287

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sahara 2.0t
No jeep yet, still waiting for the factory order to come in. The shop doing the build for me, sorry I'm not talented enough to build it myself, already has the wheels, lift, tires, and bumpers on hand. Just waiting for the jeep.

On the way to my house though, hopefully in the mail already, I have the Motor City Aftermarket mirrors ordered and the Bartact seat covers and grab handles ordered.

I've spent more money on the mods than I have on the jeep so far :LOL: