Sponsored

BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

merilm

First Name
Meril
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 FJ Cruiser (sold), 2018 White JLU Sahara ordered, 2013 HD Softtail Deluxe w/ a little extra chrome.
Occupation
semi-retired
Just drove her off the showroom floor.

Never owned a Jeep before, my wife has always wanted one for the 11.5 years we’ve been married.

She’s happy with it. Doesn’t have “all” the options but is perfect for what we need.

C557BDDD-2116-45B0-A3D2-2C92715333E7.jpeg
Nice !! Congrats !! So guessing you know this is where the customizing $$$$$ phase now begins !!! Enjoy !!
Sponsored

merilm

First Name
Meril
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 FJ Cruiser (sold), 2018 White JLU Sahara ordered, 2013 HD Softtail Deluxe w/ a little extra chrome.
Occupation
semi-retired
Just purchased my first Jeep ever and can't be more excited. Will pick it up tomorrow as it was getting PDI'd and detailed yesterday. I have never had a white vehicle before, but once I saw the white with black accents on my Ruby, there was not turning back. Being illiterate when it comes to Jeeps, I hope to rely on all of the seasoned professionals in this great forum to educate me on mods. Here is Christine:
Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club {filename}
Congrats ! Welcome to the white Jeep club. My Sahara is about 10 days away, and it's my first one too. Have been busy shopping for wheels and tires as the stock ones are pretty boring. The Rubi wheel options are a lot better imo. Toying with lifting but decided not to so far. Enjoy !

Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Took it for a drive today to break it in. Really happy with the way this thing drives.

Congratulations, great photos I bet you really like your new ride. I'm waiting on my white JLUR built like yours. Wondering what your thoughts were on the headliners, thinking of adding them.

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Congrats ! Welcome to the white Jeep club. My Sahara is about 10 days away, and it's my first one too. Have been busy shopping for wheels and tires as the stock ones are pretty boring. The Rubi wheel options are a lot better imo. Toying with lifting but decided not to so far. Enjoy !
Thank you, and congrats on your purchase as well. I can already tell from my initial searches and researching this forum that my wallet is getting lighter and lighter by the minute :). I think I am going to pull the trigger on the Mopar 2" lift, and get some black bead lock wheels. I like the Mopar wheels, but gosh it's overwhelming when I look at the options. I plan to add the Magnaflow black dual exhaust cat back and Mopar CAI along with the Mopar snorkel. I didn't want the OEM stock steel bumper as I plan to go aftermarket with a winch. However, I have no idea where to even begin looking as I am confident there are many options as well.

Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Ordered on the 15th. It will be 3 weeks on Monday. I'm getting the "Parts have been gathered and my build will start shortly"
I'm right there with you, ordered a Wh. JLUR on 1/23. Same info. about having parts but build hasn't started. Strange that I got an email telling me ship date of 2/14 with another 2 weeks for delivery to dealership in Arkansas. In the meantime I'm enjoying seeing the white jeep photos. I did get to test drive a JLUR, so jealous of you new owners.

Sponsored

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Congrats. Looks great. You’re killing me I got the same one already built just sitting at the manufacture I’m dying here good luck with it

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Just drove 13 hours round trip to pick up Christine today. Really had a fun drive home jamming with the Alpine system. Made me feel 25 again. Man I love this rig.

Nice!! I went Black top, painted fenders as well on my White Rubi. It's been shipped. Playing the waiting game.

Sponsored

merilm

First Name
Meril
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
semi-retired
Ordered before Christmas, picked it up Friday! It's my wife's so now waiting on her to decide on wheels.

What a nice machine !!! mine here in 8-10 days - can't wait. But, have decided to wait till my tire/wheel guy has his hands on it before I order anything. Looking at 20 x 9 black wheels and 33 - 33.5 " dia tires, and for right now anyway - no lift. Too much uncertainty over offset for me to pull trigger ahead of time. Please post when you upgrade !! Enjoy.