Sponsored

Strange Alert on my Dashboard

stoowie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
So today when I started up my 2018 Rubi with stick shift instead of showing my radio stat
IMG_0772.JPG
ion between the Tach and the speedometer there was this alert. Does anybody know how to delete this?
Sponsored

LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Press the up, or down arrows on the left of the steering wheel. That will change the display your seeing. The vehicle is just informing you that the ESS system is not ready... yet! Your simply on another display screen, and not your radio, as you indicated.

OP
OP
stoowie

stoowie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Press the up, or down arrows on the left of the steering wheel. That will change the display your seeing. The vehicle is just informing you that the ESS system is not ready... yet! Your simply on another display screen, and not your radio, as you indicated.
I assume you are talking about the up and down arrows in back of the steering wheel, correct?

OP
OP
stoowie

stoowie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
I assume you are talking about the up and down arrows in back of the steering wheel, correct?
It's funny the radio was playing my FM station when I first turned on the Jeep

Markham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara High Altitude
On the front of the steering wheel...

Sponsored

Markham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara High Altitude
Thanks to both of you! Yes you are correct i assume I pushed the arrow by mistake.
Thanks Again
Play with those arrows, different screens with different info. Some screens the left and right arrows change things too.

OP
OP
stoowie

stoowie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Play with those arrows, different screens with different info. Some screens the left and right arrows change things too.
I'm a purist I just like to see my station and with XM I can see whose playing and the name of the song

LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks to both of you! Yes you are correct i assume I pushed the arrow by mistake.
Thanks Again
Yea, you got it. No worries. It's just one of the 9 info screens you get in the display. Personally, I like the digital speedometer but usually flip between that and the battery voltage since I recently installed a dual battery setup. So on some of the screens, you can also go left, and/or right.

OP
OP
stoowie

stoowie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Yea, you got it. No worries. It's just one of the 9 info screens you get in the display. Personally, I like the digital speedometer but usually flip between that and the battery voltage since I recently installed a dual battery setup. So on some of the screens, you can also go left, and/or right.
whats the purpose of having a dual battery setup

LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
whats the purpose of having a dual battery setup
Mainly to run my ARB fridge safely without having to worry about draining the main/starting battery. However also to eliminate that secondary "motorcycle" battery these vehicles have. It's really in an unserviceable spot, and hard to get to. The dual battery configuration suits my abilities to stay offroad for a bit.

https://www.genesisoffroad.com/JeepJLDualBattery-p/185-jldbk.htm
Sponsored