First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Well, all I can say is that I'm bitter sweet about this Billet Silver forum. It's not as popular as the sting gray or granite BUT I'm happy I wont be like everyone else rolling up in a BS JLR. I'm very happy to say my factory order Rubi is finally arriving at the dealership this week. I went back and forth on sting gray and Billet The dealer had them side by side..I went with Billet because the Sting gray was flat (yes its a beautiful color) but no metallic in it and all, and all I can think was..this mo fo will scratch and swirl pretty bad.
Everyone on here is correct, photos of it do it no justice at all. The Rubicon red accents will make it pop. I cannot wait! I am currently looking for small red accents interior and exterior to make it sing more..thinking possible red lugs but not sure if that will look good. also decals for the vent area on the sides? or maybe a decal I saw mentioning 'Silver Bullet Edition' in red like the Rubicon sticker

https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/OEM-Style-Decals/JL-Decals/JL-Silver-Bullet-Edition-Decals

Whatever I decide, It will be my own. Rubi The Silver Fox! AKA Foxy! (that makes me smile saying that)

Happy Monday to all!

Last edited:

Gray Hare

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKUK, 2019 JLUR, 2004 BMW M3
Vehicle Showcase
Well, all I can say is that I'm bitter sweet about this Billet Silver forum. It's not as popular as the sting gray or granite BUT I'm happy I wont be like everyone else rolling up in a BS JLR. I'm very happy to say my factory order Rubi is finally arriving at the dealership this week. I went back and forth on sting gray and Billet The dealer had them side by side..I went with Billet because the Sting gray was flat (yes its a beautiful color) but no metallic in it and all, and all I can think was..this mo fo will scratch and swirl pretty bad.
Everyone on here is correct, photos of it do it no justice at all. The Rubicon red accents will make it pop. I cannot wait! I am currently looking for small red accents interior and exterior to make it sing more..thinking possible red lugs but not sure if that will look good. also decals for the vent area on the sides? or maybe a decal I saw mentioning 'Silver Bullet Edition' in red like the Rubicon sticker

https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/OEM-Style-Decals/JL-Decals/JL-Silver-Bullet-Edition-Decals

Whatever I decide, It will be my own. Rubi The Silver Fox! AKA Foxy! (that makes me smile saying that)

Happy Monday to all!
Congrats on the new rig! Here’s some fun red stuff

E818CD8E-305D-4DF7-AFE7-CEAB84B4BD68.jpeg

83CCAB42-7978-4EB2-A58E-DE26A5EE125A.jpeg

5EA7616F-6911-427A-9958-C1DFF703FDBB.jpeg

52D60CC6-2129-4B9F-B760-B435EB805F6F.jpeg

Sponsored