Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

ckorte13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon Loaded
Yes finally outdoor pictures! I still don't know if I want Mojito, Punk'n, or Ocean Blue...
Mojito, is for sure a LOOKER! Not sure if I would be brave enough to purchase this color. But seeing it drive by, would make me say WOW!
Sponsored

Sponsored

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Am I the only one spending numerous hours a day on this site just watching for the...."Mojito is now available to order"?? :rock::cwl:
Nope. I know what I want option wise, and I got the wife on board. I read this site many times a day, and watch every JL video on YouTube I can get my hands on, all to try pass the time before the Mojito becomes available for order.

I just can't believe I am going to spend that much on a car, much less a Jeep :)

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Nope. I know what I want option wise, and I got the wife on board. I read this site many times a day, and watch every JL video on YouTube I can get my hands on, all to try pass the time before the Mojito becomes available for order.

I just can't believe I am going to spend that much on a car, much less a Jeep :)
Exactly! I have everything 100% ready to go.
You're right, I'm spending more on this jeep than I spent on my BMW that was just totaled. It's also about 10k more than we just spent on my wife's durango which was pretty fully loaded.

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
It's also about 10k more than we just spent on my wife's durango which was pretty fully loaded.
We bought my wife a Explorer Sport a couple years ago, it was the most expensive car we have ever bought, and I sort of bring this up all the time as a tease. But I have stopped doing that lately since the Jeep is coming really close. :)

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I sort of bring this up all the time as a tease. But I have stopped doing that lately since the Jeep is coming really close. :)
I was going to spring it on her tomorrow - Valentines Day - "honey, here's OUR present"

ps. I'm still liking Mojito with Tan soft top also. April 4th for Tan top mentioned on another thread.

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
MOJITO2.jpg
MOJITOBLACKTRIM3.jpg
Which do you think looks better...body colored grill or Mopar Black grill?

Sponsored

mde8965

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack; 2016 BMW X3
MOJITO2.jpg
MOJITOBLACKTRIM3.jpg
Both look good to me! I think on the Rubi I would like the painted one very slightly more. Sexy either way for sure

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
MOJITO2.jpg
MOJITOBLACKTRIM3.jpg
I like the green version better. One thing I didn't like about the old Rubicon Hard Rock edition was the black grill. However in your picture it looks fine, once you add a winch and a light bar or something there, the black is fine.

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
MOJITO2.jpg
MOJITOBLACKTRIM3.jpg
Depends on what you are going for. Black is definitely a more aggressive look. My preference would be the green grill, but then again, I like tan tops ;) so who am i to say.

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Body colored grill all of way, I can't stand the black grill unless it's on a black vehicle lol.
Sponsored