Not open for further replies.

Huskywrangler

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hey Mark! So this will vary depending on which trim and wheel package came on your Wrangler, but most of the OEM wheels are a 17x7.5 et44.5 and our wheels are a 17x8.5 et0. So the outer edge of our wheels will poke about 56.7mm more than OEM. However the wheel faces still sit within the fender wells. The only time a wheel and tire set up will poke past the fenders is if an oversized tire is used, as you can see from our photos of my JL where my 37x12.5 tires stick slightly out past the fenders. However under full flex with the stock fenders and fender liners, they still tuck into the fenders quite nicely!
Thanks for the reply! I’m about ready to purchase and this just helped greatly.
Sponsored

GregMG79

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 6spd
Occupation
Construction Manager
Yes they will work perfectly! I have the Mopar 2'' Lift and 37x12.5 on my JL so you will have even more room with the 35's :)
37s will fit a sport with the mopar 2” lift? No running?

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Lift not installed yet, these are 38" Milestar Patagonia 13.5s on Traverse HD. Before anyone asks, yes 38s will rub, you have to cut out the plastic in your inner fenders and it still bottoms out a bit on bad inclines but thankfully I don't need to really rush the lift.

WYcZi2.jpg

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
37s will fit a sport with the mopar 2” lift? No running?
My Rubicon has the higher fenders, so may have a bit more clearance that you. However under normal driving you will not have any rubbing issues, just on some intense obstacles. However even my Rubicon rubs on some crazy obstacles but the material that Jeep uses on the inner fenders does not cause any real damage. I have gotten into situations where I have rubbed the fender liner many many times and I get out and can't even determine where it even rubbed. I do not believe it should be anything you should be concerned about with our wheels in particular and just a future modification to after market fenders or fender liners in the future if you are doing a lot of hard core rock crawling. I personally haven't had any real issues though running 37's with the Mopar lift.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.