First Name
MCA
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mcaftermarket.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon 2018
Check out the NEW JL Roll Cage Speaker / Light Bar Mount!

The new JL roll cage makes it a challenge to mount any sort of rear-facing lights, speakers, or accessories. The Motor City Aftermarket Roll Cage Speaker/Light Mount provides a clean, simple mounting solution for all of your accessory needs.

Works with both hard and soft tops!

Check them out: JL Speaker / Light Bar Mount!

$99

Check out the Install

fb-ig-speakermount.jpg

jlrcm18-l-1.jpg

jlrcm18-l-3.jpg

jlrcm18-l-7.jpg

Sponsored

Last edited:

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered one of these through Quadratec last year....only after paying for shipping to Canada and offering it up to my 2 door JL did I realize how misleading the listing is - only after a lot of time extending holes with a drill, repainting and swearing during the whole process did I manage to make it fit.
I sincerely hope the listings have been corrected everywhere to prevent others from having the same experience. Honestly it wouldn’t have taken much for the holes to be designed in such a way that it would fit both - a large washer covers up the extra drill work.

That said once it was attached it has made a useful place to mount a pair of KC C3’s I had knocking around. They make great cargo lights and may gain some yellow covers to make them useful as trail lights.

269A0530-479E-485F-B545-C6FB23348B9E.jpeg

15E2CED5-E3D1-4722-83E7-73D195A04636.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.