TOTL Innovations

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.totlinnovations.com
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK
Well this isn’t about jk’s... it’s a JL forum right. You are getting all feisty for nothing.

Fact, only one company has the trans to t case adapter, fact only one company has the software to make the computers communicate.

Nobody said anything negative about DC, I simply stated go to source AMW and purchase there.
Im not getting feisty. I have no skin in this game. The JL is an evolution of the JK. A lot of the electronics are just carry overs from the last model year. Im just pointing out that I dont think AMW is the originator in this particular case and I could be completely wrong. I just never saw anything about AMW4x4 being a supplier for Dakota.
Sponsored

w1ndshear

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Deciding between 6.4 and 5.7. Will potentially be reaching out to dan for some advice.

DeVoTee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 JKU Rubicon, 17 JKU Sport on Roids, 18 JLU Rubicon, 19 JL Rubicon ordered, RAM, Range Rover
My preference.... Would be Robbie at Motech. I have a JKU with an LT1 swap. Absolutely Love it.

Wran Gar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
We bought a turnkey hemi swap kit for jl hemy swap kit (according to the manufacturer, turn it on and work), but in practice it turned out to be much more complicated, especially with regard to the gearbox. there are no answers to requests to the manufacturer for many months. They just ignore us. We are very far away and are in a dead end.

Last edited:

TOTL Innovations

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.totlinnovations.com
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK
We bought a turnkey hemi swap kit for jl hemy swap kit (according to the manufacturer, turn it on and work), but in practice it turned out to be much more complicated, especially with regard to the gearbox. there are no answers to requests to the manufacturer for many months. They just ignore us. We are very far away and are in a dead end.
Which company?

Wran Gar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
We bought a swapkit in Dakota Customs
If you are interested in our company, then this is Jeep Wrangler Garage from Russia
Sponsored

Last edited: