Sponsored

Post Your Cool Random JL pics. Pics. Pics, pics, pics!

Sponsored

Muddog

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Ion
That's amazing man! How did you get all the plastic accessories white?
Thanks! Had a neighborhood (Chicago) body shop do the work. Turned out really well. Just sanded the textured plastic smooth, added a plastic paint adhesive agent, and painted. They match the body color in finish and color. Turned out great. Had my hood latches done this week as well. Is finally all completed. Love the way it turned out. Looks much more like a premium trim. How I always Imagined a Sahara to look.

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Thanks! Had a neighborhood (Chicago) body shop do the work. Turned out really well. Just sanded the textured plastic smooth, added a plastic paint adhesive agent, and painted. They match the body color in finish and color. Turned out great. Had my hood latches done this week as well. Is finally all completed. Love the way it turned out. Looks much more like a premium trim. How I always Imagined a Sahara to look.
How much did that cost? I ordered a white Sport but really like the color matched fenders with black hard top and was thinking of painting/vinyl wrapping them or trying to find somebody to swap with.

Muddog

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Ion
How much did that cost? I ordered a white Sport but really like the color matched fenders with black hard top and was thinking of painting/vinyl wrapping them or trying to find somebody to swap with.
Everything cost me $750. But he also guaranteed me that he also had the best prices and couldn’t be beat. So he was a lot cheaper since he ran a little business that he owned.

OP
OP
Dynomite1371

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
You lost me at drill hole in your Jeep for installation.
Yeah, lol, the more I thought about this the more I started thinking of another location, maybe even inside the vehicle. That drill hole /future issues scares me me bit....

Sponsored

bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo

Saw this on the Evo IG page:

5FD7C6CB-14D3-46EA-BED1-1DDE03E330F9.jpeg
SKT,
Are those Sahara running boards that you added or ? I'm going to have to put something on mine as otherwise I have to carry a step stool for some height challenged members of my family!

ckorte13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon Loaded
SKT,
Are those Sahara running boards that you added or ? I'm going to have to put something on mine as otherwise I have to carry a step stool for some height challenged members of my family!
Following...
Great question
Sponsored