PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
This past Monday, I bought my first Jeep! Had an FJ for 6 years and it was good, but the new '19 JLUR is leaps ahead. Had to have a Rubicon and I just love this vehicle! The Punk'n just pops in the Arizona sun and looking forward to getting into the desert soon! This particular Punk'n had the M/T tires rather than the BFG T/As but they are not as buzzy on the road as I thought they would be. And probably pretty good in the desert too. Love this forum and learned a lot. Looking forward to being a part of the Jeep family!

KBQEvMi3RzO5CGkVHpgk7g.jpg

m0brando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S; 2015 JK WW; Willys Classics
Finally got my Rubi suspension, wheels and new tires on. This is JKUR Springs and 1/2" Teraflex spacers which gained about 2 1/4" before tires. Also added the longer Mopar front LCA. Tires are Falken Wildpeak's in stock Rubi size: 285/70/17. Can definitely feel a choppier ride on some roads thanks to the stiffer springs, but overall very happy with the results for the low $$ investment.

JL1.jpg
JL2.jpg

Sponsored

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
Commence operation spider punk'n, wheels and tires incoming next week
nakedspiderpunkn-jpg.jpg
You're ready for Halloween! How cold does it get in NJ in October???

With those doors you really need a hood decal of "The Great Punk'n"!

ChrispyJL

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
Last Halloween was quite warm actually, but I do have a Jack skellington decal I made for the hood.
It goes on for Oct/Nov. Drove it into work like this this morning and it was only 52 degrees out, wasn't cold at all, did have my hoody up though
I am getting full size skeleton pirates to sit in the seats for Halloween, a fog machine, cob webs.
My jeep will be apart of my Halloween décor this year lol, just for trick or treaters lol

Sponsored

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU