First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
FCA is hilarious. #2weekstoolate

image.jpg
Actually, I didn't even have my bonus cash yet or was even aware of it, but my dealer knew. I'd ask your dealer anyway, especially if you only ordered yet and haven't signed anything.

trbizwiz

First Name
TOm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Actually, I didn't even have my bonus cash yet or was even aware of it, but my dealer knew. I'd ask your dealer anyway, especially if you only ordered yet and haven't signed anything.
I checked the bonus cash hotline the day before I picked up my Jeep and I still did not have any available. I had actually called every few days for about a month. But the Jeep I wanted was on sale for an amazing price ($8000 off), so I agreed to buy it on Memorial day, then I stalled picking it up for another nearly 2 weeks, (because I had to fly to Dallas to get it). But I could stall no longer, so I bought it, before someone else did. Then I got this a few weeks later. Also there is no restriction for using it on a 2018 Wrangler, only restricted against 2019 Wranglers.
I do love my Sting Gray JLU though. I just installed my Cardinal red Katzkins this weekend. I got those for free, because I used my Jeep card for my down payment, and My statement ended pretty quickly so I got the Jeep points award last week and I ordered the Katzkins with them. I actually have $200 in Jeep points left to spend on something else. I need to find a dealer that sells Tera flex stuff. I would love to get that Falcon 2.2 steering stabilizer.
I probably should not complain about this $500, but it just seems funny, because I tried so hard to get it in time.
If anyone is reading this and wanting a new Jeep, and they want to get the $500 bonus cash, there is a system.
Get the Jeep master card
go to the FCA web site, and request brochures for every vehicle they make, and ask for those to be mailed to you.
Call the FCA hotline 800-227-0757, and ask if you account has any bonus cash or incentives available. If you are registered with FCA, they will email you the bonus cash offer, and a few days later they will mail it to you.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Plug for my Sting-Gray badges. The waiting list for the next round is about half full.

More details here: Sting-Gray Badges

003-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

edobey

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport, 2015 Wrangler Sahara
I am trying to decide if I like this design for my jeep. I am thinking about naming my jeep "Stinger" give me some feedback

sting gray idea.PNG
Sponsored